Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Armagedonus

That’s because a lot of the Pro-White groups tend to be hostile towards non-Whites. Advocating for separate White spaces (which many Pro-White groups support) may remind some people of segregation, and may also be considered as an attack against non-Whites.
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

A school in Evanston due to the pandemic and the lack of teachers coming back in, won’t be able to teach all students on site. Luckily, black and brown student will be prioritised over other races to clear up the real pandemic, which is racism. This must be that institutional racism I hear so much about.  
full

https://saraacarter.com/illinois-school-black-and-brown-students-will-get-priority-placement-for-in-person-instruction/

This is from around the same area where local leaders said history classes should be halted until there’s a suitable alternative.  
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-area-leaders-call-for-illinois-to-eliminate-history-classes/2315752/
vit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Angrybrony  
Oh I’m not debating. That privilege is reserved for people who act in good faith.

I’m showing everyone reading these just how full of shit he is so they don’t get hoodwinked by his intellectual dishonesty or stupidity. That’s my priority.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
I have seen many non-white racial groups speak garbage at white people, especially on the internet. (BLM is perfect modern example of that)  
Explain to me how come pro-white groups are ostracized for being “anti-minority”, yet pro-minority groups are given carte blanche when they behave anti-white?  
Is this that fabled “white guilt” in action?

@Angrybrony  
@vit  
May somebody tell me how come these two can call me names, yet mods do nothing?  
One of my posts earlier in this thread got deleted due to “personal attack”, yet there is nothing here but personal attacks.
Metro_Offset

A bit more about the Chicago looting the other night. What happened according to the looters was that a black unarmed 15-year-old kid was shot and killed for no reason by police. What actually happened according to officers was that officers in Englewood shot and wounded a 20-year-old man who had fled and fired shots at them.

However, this didn’t stop the Englewood and wider black community from going 30 miles north to the mag mile and showing their outpouring of grief and righteous rage by smashing into every store over there and completely looting them. This is part of their healing of course.

BLM Chicago said they were ‘sceptical’ about the official events of the shooting. They called for reforms and suggested the man was right to flee authorities ‘given the departments history of racism’. They also criticised the officers for pursuing the armed man because of “the dangerous turn that footchases can take.”

So you’ve got a criminal who runs away from police, fires at them and gets shot. BLM criticises the fact that police chased him and that the suspect was right to flee the police.

BLM also held a demonstration in favour of the looters because looting stores “makes sure that person eats,” “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

“That is reparations,” said one of the organisers “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

You hear that? Black people have the right to steal shit, its reparations for what white people have done to them.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/black-lives-matter-holds-rally-supporting-individuals-arrested-in-chicago-looting-monday/2320365/

I can’t agree more. With the invisible hand of the white man keeping them down, black people shouldn’t have to follow the rules like everyone else. If they want to destroy stores, injure police officers and set things on fire because a guy got shot, that’s their right. Even if we conclude the officers were right, the looters are also still right, because this is reparations for slavery and Jim Crow.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Angrybrony
“run and populated mostly by whites”
Increasingly not the case. Minority in 20 years. No longer a majority in younger age groups. Shrank over 30% as a proportion of population in 50 years.

is that the white genocide horse shit?
Metro_Offset

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Actually it just reveals a prejudice you have, because those people in your link are Canadians. Secondly, its not about not getting what they want. The Chicago looting was about using a black person shot by police as an excuse to get free shit.
Metro_Offset

@Angrybrony  
What? That we’re going to be a minority in about 20 years? That’s literally true according to the US census:  
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

The same US census also says whites were almost 90% of the population in 1970 and under 60% today, meaning we’ve shrank 30% as a proportion of the population in 50 years.

As for us being a minority in younger age groups:  
https://www.brookings.edu/research/less-than-half-of-us-children-under-15-are-white-census-shows/

Genocide is a very narrow definition, but it is a demographic death rattle for whites.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Metro_Offset  
Your whole post is vaguely reminiscent of the scene in “The Expanse” where Sadavir Errinwright finally comes out and admits the whole point of the war with Mars was because Mars was going to become the majority power in the system and it was Earth’s last opportunity to ‘put them in their place’ by bombing them back to minor colony status so that Earth could continue being the decaying, rotting, sodden husk it was without worrying about someone else becoming the majority power.

Does that sound reminiscent to you, too?

How is not being the majority a ‘genocide’?

How is not being the majority a ‘demographic death rattle’?

Is it just that you might actually get to feel what it’s like to be a minority? If that’s the case, then maybe start treating minorities better today, because it sounds like you think you’re going to become one, and for some reason you’re afraid of it.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Derpy Whooves  
Oof. You dont quite get it. Look at the nations these minorites come from. Look at the countries the majority comes from. America will change dramatically the coming decades, and not for the better. The american future is hispanic, the european one asian/african. Will these new majority groups value democracy and anti racism to the insance degree so called “white” people do today?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Derpy Whooves

That last part is always what it boils down to.

“Why do you think being in the minority is terrible”

“Why? Because I treat minorities terrible! They’re going to treat me terribly!”.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

Genocide is a very narrow definition

Didn’t United Nations extended the definition of genocide to encompass not only “violent” but also “non-violent” ways of changing demograpchics? Like ‘prevent births’ and such?

@Metro_Offset  
Aren’t Canadians americans?

@Derpy Whooves  
How is not being the majority a ‘genocide’?

Because democracy?  
Why would anyone want to become a minority in their own country?  
Is it just that you might actually get to feel what it’s like to be a minority? If that’s the case, then maybe start treating minorities better today, because it sounds like you think you’re going to become one, and for some reason you’re afraid of it.

Yeeeeah, because “minorities” will totally not remember history lessons from schools about how “da ebil whiteys” are the reason for everything bad happening to them?  
You cannot “train” people to hate specific racial group and expect to “forgive” them later on.

@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Oh, they totally will!  
Just look at southern parts of Africa.  
Or ANY part of the world where the were sudden changes of demographics.  
I almost fell sorry for american whites. (almost)

@Zincy  
Or maybe minorities are literally trained to hate white people?
Metro_Offset

@Derpy Whooves  
‘Does that sound reminiscent to you, too?’  
No. Because reality and my ideology is more complicated than a space movie.

I never said it was a genocide, a genocide is a very narrow term. Intentionally so, as it spawned from WW2.

Because white populations are on a decline worldwide, from the United States, to France, to the UK, to Australia, to New Zealand. A death rattle is something coming to the end of its life.

If I was afraid of being felt like a minority, it wouldn’t be about being a minority today. Minorities today get treated like kings. Its more like being treated like a minority many decades ago, except I’ll also get my identity denied to me and we’ll be shrinking.

But its also more than that, with the destruction of the white minority comes the destruction of American Culture and the crumbling of America itself as the wheels of the multi-racial experiment come off.
Background Pony #0106
@Armagedonus  
Calling you intellectually dishonest is not a personal attack when you consistently demonstrate that it’s an accurate description.
Metro_Offset

@Armagedonus  
White births are not prevented. This would be more accurate in the case of the Uyghurs in China. What is actually happening is white people aren’t having enough babies to increase population growth and millions of non-whites are being brought into the country at the same time, hence the proportion of whites is going down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide