Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Angrybrony  
If things get worse, it definitely probably won’t be Trump to blame.

And ‘objectively shit’ isn’t the system where only one side can win. It doesn’t become bad because the other side squeaks out a win after so many losses.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

At least with Trump, I can trust what he says to be his actual thoughts. I still recall the new headline ‘Trump does what he said he’d do on the campaign trail’. That was honestly the most shocking thing I’d ever heard. And lets be honest, life has never been this interesting (minus the pandemic) before Trump. Its crazy how much things have changed just cause a former reality TV star became president. What will all the replyguys and media do if he loses? For all intents and purposes, nothing of interest happened before. Now that have conspiracies and scandels every other weekend. Without Trump, what would all the celebs and media complain about all day? How would they get the clicks without an orange man? If anything, they should be praying for a win for Trump. Thats 4 more years of business for those who have made it their job to complain about the president.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN

Dude, you are a man after my heart! Ryan Long for the win!

@Angrybrony

He is the only one doing anything about the riots that are terroizing citizens. When he offered aid and was rejected, he still comes out as the good guy in the story. Regular people see that and think ‘maybe he’ll do something about the people burning my city to the ground.’
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Angrybrony

So he sends troops to protect a building and people within and he’s the bad guy? Not the people trying to break in and burn it down. Not the leader who allowed it go on. No, its the guy who sent people to stop it all. Why? Because the people who would have bashed skulls in and burned the place to the ground, might be hurt.

Truly, you are the hero of our generation. (rolls eye)
Latecomer

@Ebalosus  
The same disaster as if he won just the former.

@Jolliapplegirl  
Except they don’t understand that the thought of him being in power for four more years will do the opposite of calming things. (Of course, if he loses other factions will flip out, so…
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer

So the people have to suffer because other people are unhappy with the nations choice. We should vote the way they want because they’ll cause trouble for everyone else otherwise? Thats not what good people do. We generally call people who do that terrorists.

Also, I really doubt the other side would cause even half the damage the antitrumpers have in the last few years. They have been against the man since the day he started to show he might win. They threw everything they could at him, creating the environment where he’s practically bulletproof. So many people are tired of hearing orange man bad every day that if the man actually did something, no one would believe them. Its the boy who cried. Every day, he’s some kind of -ist and and the worst thing while regular folks see a normal president.

The phrase I often hear is ‘trumps bad but he’s not that bad’.
Latecomer

@Jolliapplegirl  
You should vote the way they want because the other way will bring far more disaster on America than some riots. (A warning, not a threat.)

And it’s true he probably can’t be as bad as some see him… but that doesn’t mean there’s anything about him that’s good. And as in 2016, I fear greatly for any America where he rules.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer

If the people are the ones causing the diaster, which the past four years or heck, last 3 months has shown to be coming from one side, yes, its a threat.

Its that mindset that makes people say orange man bad. Your statement basically just said ‘he’s not the next incarnation of [insert bad guy here] but he’s only slightly less bad’. I don’t think he’s that bad. Inexperienced and a bit abrasive in the way he talks but not bad. Outside 2020, his run hasn’t been bad.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide