Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

Kinda sorta.

Biden has 306 projected electoral votes. Some states are still certifying their results, so nothing’s “locked in” so to say. Trump, as part of his ongoing assault on our democracy and the Constitution, has been flailing his arms everywhere while screeching for states to ignore the results and just send Republican electors instead.

Speaking of, the actual official Electoral College voting happens in December. On the 14th I believe. That vote between the state’s assigned electors will determine once and for all who the president will be. Trump, again, has been ree-ing over any number of ways to steal that vote.

So yeah.

Also, the piece of news is that Trump will leave the White House if/when he does lose the Electoral vote, but he’s still acting like a petulant child by saying he won’t concede as he does it.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And this annoys me that Right-Wingers on Twitter don’t realize that Blacks celebrate Christmas, same goes for Atheists, same goes Asians, Hispanics, even non-Christans. And to be honest, Christmas is less of a Religious holiday and more of a Capitalist holiday.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The dismissal of white history in its totality. No culture should be subject to erasure.
I’m assuming you know of the nuance and how there’s German, Irish and Swedish history but no collective White History?

BM?
Stands for bad manners in gaming. Like teabagging someone you just shot.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
But some states have certified. Important ones like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. And Biden’s electors have been officially appointed. Even if some GOP-led state legislature did send its own electors at this point, there’s a law on the books (3 USC 15) that says to count only the votes certified by the governor unless both houses of Congress agree otherwise.

Hence Trump’s increasing, and increasingly hilarious, desperation.
Background Pony #C911
Section 230 allows websites to assume responsibility for removing propaganda and hatespeach, something that people that like propaganda and hatespeach naturally despise, as well as those that just want to see the government control every facet of public life for them lest they have to make choices of their own.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide