Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
thats not what that means. no bad tactics only bad targets is sort of like “the ends justify the means.” basically you’re allowed to do the absolute worst, amoral things. so long as you do it to the other side.
Background Pony #A579
She only opposes doxxing when she’s on the receiving end.
Not that there was really any involved. Unless using basic journalism and readily available public information to figure out who is responsible for a hate account with such substantial influence over Republicans it has influenced policy decisions is considered doxxing now.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #CE21
But it was linked to the domain libsoftiktok.us, well before the Post started poking around. A simple WHOIS search returns Raichik’s name, address, phone, and email, even now.
Important safety tip: the .us TLD doesn’t allow anonymous registrations. It’s limited to US-based entities, and according to a 2005 rule registrants are required to give their complete contact information, in case the owner of the TLD needs to verify their Americanness.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@YourPalContrail
Anyway, to answer this question, it’s about the core ideas in my opinion. For example, I don’t support abortion. However, I also don’t try to control what others do and understand that there are cases where it is needed (like if it would kill the woman, especially if it’s a stillborn).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Few here fit neatly into any specific box, regardless of what others may wish to say. We have a nice spectrum, with only a couple of actual extremists.
I still remember that one moron that thought I was a radical, violent leftist who wanted to burn conservatives at the stake.
It was also amusing to see him call a corporate consultant anti-capitalist.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
everyone is. that’s why I call it out. I originally saw WaPo do it so I called it out. My friend on discord pointed out LoTT also did it. that’s why when I learned about it I felt obligated to mention it. I try to be consistent no matter who is doing it.
If I obfuscated that information that would make me a dishonest, immoral, partisan hack.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
While discussing their plans for a land corridor to Crimea, a Russian general let slip that Moldova might be their next target.
Eastern Europe’s smallest and poorest population would stand next to no chance even against a greatly weakened Russian army.
It’s getting to the point where Russia won’t stop until they’re directly fought.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@Zincy
Looks like this crazy bitch will die for a third time:
She’s the one who was blowing the Costa Concordia captain BTW.
All jokes aside, really sounds like Putin wants to relieve the Russian Empire days…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Today’s the day. Qaren is having/has had her hearing over her treasonous attempt to overthrow our democracy.
Especially notable in that since she’s the first lawmaker to be brought forward, her case will set the precedence going forward. If she’s blocked from running for reelection, then congrats! Traitors can face a slap on the wrist. If not, then there is no laws. It’s just a thing we made up and pretend to exist every once in a while.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
That over glorified Real Doll claimed “she doesn’t remember” for every question asked of her.
In one hilarious moment she claimed she didn’t remember saying that she opposed the peaceful transition of power only for the prosecution to immediately play an audio clip of her saying she opposed the peaceful transfer of power.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I haven’t heard so many “I don’t remember” or “I can’t recall” since Reagan right after Iran-Contra.
Favorite part (so far) was when she was asked about the (many) times she called Pelosi a traitor. She immediately denied it, then the prosecutor mentioned showing video of her saying it, then she was all “Wait wait wait, what I meant was…”
Edit:. Oh right I forgot. Qaren tried to push the Big Lie during her questioning. She’s literally on trial for trying to overthrow the election and she just endorsed it again.
Micheal Cohen has made an interesting ultimatum to prosecutors: either indict Trump or he’s done working with them.
A ballsy move considering, but frankly he’s got a point. Why are they still wasting his time? He had already flipped on Trump almost immediately, and has spent the last 4~ years doing everything they asked. Why are they wasting his time dragging him out of prison and throwing him back in of they aren’t gonna do anything with his testimony?
It’s the Mueller Investigation all over again.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
MUST PASS SPENDING BILLS allowing anything to be put in them are basically Legal Roofies.
I don’t think “poison pill” does enough justice to describe how utterly fucking vile the nature of unrelated regulations and laws being put into unconnected bills is.
But of course, all the political ranters of the internet don’t seem to ever bring that shit up and just accept that terrible practice.
Want to know what has me riled up?
So to my fellow yanks on here, you can’t just scoff this one off as “oH tHaT sUcKs FoR EuRoPeAnS” this time around.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Dustcan
Michael Cohen is right to be frustrated by the prosecution dragging their feet and he’s not the only one. Millions want to know why the mountain of evidence against Trump is not being put to good use.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide