Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Apple Thor

Given that he’s got a ‘D’ beside his name, and ran in both of the most recent Democratic presidential primaries, that kinda implies that he’s a democrat. You and the rest of the Bideners are just being persnickety about definitions; akin to how some republicans in 2008 and 2012 didn’t consider Ron Paul a republican.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Ereiam  
But that’s what he wants. He guzzles the Democrat kool-aid and views all opposition to the Dems as ardent support for Reps.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Apple Thor

And that’s why Trump will BTFO Biden in November, both in the popular vote and the electoral college vote. Have fun with four more years of Trump. Maybe by 2024 you’ll learn your lesson…
Princess Applejack

@Ebalosus  
So bold, Trump barely won 2016, you are overestimating Donald Trump’s base. This is not 2016 people care more now than then. And when November comes around and Trump falls like lightning from a cloud. The skies will look less gloomy afterwards.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Apple Thor  
And you’re underestimating them, like they were underestimated four years ago. Because barely or not, Trump still won, and he’ll likely win again when the Democratic option is even more unappealing this time around.

Remind me what the definition of insanity is?

The only thing that’s gonna fall like lightning from a cloud is probably the voter’s turnout, because with the choice they’re being given, I predict even more people than last time will rather stay home.
Princess Applejack

“Barely or not Trump still won” Yes Barely. He barely won and that was when people thought he was a joke candidate. Now we know how dangerous and ill suited he is to the presidency. People are paying attention now. So yes Trump’s base as devoted and cultish as they are cannot save Trump in November. Circumstances are different now.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Apple Thor  
No, they’re not (or not in a way that’ll significantly change the deal at any rate).  
If they were (and believe me, I wish that was the case), Trump’s approval rating would be much lower than 40%. The fact that it isn’t (worse, recently his disapproval rating briefly went under 50% for the first time since early 2017) shows that there’s a fair chance he’ll still be able to handily snatch the victory from Sleepy Joe.  
You’re grossly overestimating both the intelligence of people and the appeal that Biden could have among them as an alternative to Trump. The sooner you give up on those delusions of an easy victory, the less brutal an awakening you’ll incur come November.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Ereiam

full

What a lot of the Bideners conveniently forget is that #MeToo was a thing, and regardless of what you think about it or the Weinstein Effect, an awful lot of people on the left are cognisant of it. It’s why Biden has much greater hurdles to overcome than Clinton ever did.
Background Pony #DEDE
Thanks to gerrymandering and the electoral college, trying to have progress in America so it can join the other civilized countries is like trying to empty the Pacific Ocean with a thimble.
09MurphyM

Mike pence is trying to keep the Coronavirus taskforce from appearing on CNN simply because the network does not cover the full press briefings.
NeonThriller

The virus should be the least of concerns (As bad as it is) because Republicans in states like Kansas (Repealing ban on religious gatherings which are meant to keep people safe) and Wisconsin (Held the primaries to suppress those who oppose) are finally getting their chance to de-facto seize power and use their long wanted desire to undermine the rights of the people. I warned you Hungary wasn’t the first place to kill democracy during the virus.
Background Pony #02F1
Say what you will about Clinton, but at least she had political experience and being a woman™️ going for her, along with being liked to one degree or another going into the 2016 election. Biden has only the TDS retort of “well at least he isn’t Trump!”
There are people who like Biden too (to one degree or another). And as far as experience is concerned, he was a Senator for 36 years, followed by 8 as the vice president. So he has more going for him than just not being Trump.

@Ereiam  
Because throwing an end of primary celebration toast and titling the invitation “Bye bye Bernard” isn’t douchy to you?
This attitude shows that the Democrats are not only willing but eager to repeat the very same mistakes that sunk Clinton in 2016.
I’d say it kind of is, yes, but I’d also say let’s not extend the attitudes of a few dozen people who worked on an alternate campaign four years ago and are probably still a bit bitter with how things ultimately worked out to the entirety of the party. Bear in mind, the article Dustcan linked earlier discussing the situation even mentions it only involved “a fraction” of the former Clinton campaign, as well as commenting that there are a number from the same campaign who take the opposite view.  
“Not all former Clinton aides share the boss’s personal distaste for the 78-year-old Vermont senator. And on debate stages over the last year, many of his rivals expressed their admiration for his consistency and ideas
Also worth mentioning that Biden has been conciliatory about Bernie’s decision and extended the olive branch a bit.  
Biden, who is poised to secure the Democratic nomination at the party’s national convention later this year, released a lengthy statement praising Sanders and the “movement” he’s built over the last five years.
“We also want you to know: I’ll be reaching out to you. You will be heard by me. As you say,” Biden said on Wednesday, offering a tribute to the Sanders campaign slogan, “‘Not me, us.’”
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Typhoon2000  
Two things:  
Kansas and wisconsin are allowing religious gathering? Okay, Let’s be realist social distancing and many measures of prevention still allows people to still have some kind of activity, like going outdoors, jogging, walk the dog or buy some food. Let’s check the number of cases, at this point the risk is small, but exists so just prevent people from travelling from a city to another. And the best thing you can do, even if you can go outside, don’t gather.

Doing this won’t change a thing about the rights of the people, that’s just two different things. When Christians goes to a church it’s not like, a masonic celebration where all republicans are secretly conspiring to take over the world. Even here politicians wanted an exception for religious gathering for the weeks to come, but from the other side of the spectrum. And in highly populated areas, in big cities mostly.  
The answer was “no” but many seems to be determined to ignore the law, as usual.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There are people who like Biden too (to one degree or another). And as far as experience is concerned, he was a Senator for 36 years, followed by 8 as the vice president. So he has more going for him than just not being Trump.

Clinton was hailed, with merit, as “The most qualified and experienced candidate in history.”

How’d that work out?

Also worth mentioning that Biden has been conciliatory about Bernie’s decision and extended the olive branch a bit.

And more lies from a man who can’t even do a half measure right.

Congrats on doing the lowest bar possible of giving platitudes. But if Biden really wants enthusiasm from the progressive’s vote? Stop standing for the exact opposite of the progressive ideology on every issue.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Background Pony #5EBE
I would also be in favor of getting the federal government out of the student loan business and stop spreading the lie that college is needed for EVERYTHING!

You should be pointing that finger at the corporations who refuse to hire anyone that doesn’t have post-secondary education on their resume. There’s not a damn thing the government can do or not do about a hiring manager who tosses no-college applications in the circular file without reading them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide