Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Vivace  
He didn’t go anonymous for that one.  
Never said he did.

My point is that there are a fuckton of people in here who are pretty bad at keeping secrets, since users’ comment histories are publicly viewable and wouldn’tcha just know it, certain users have a long history of crashing in through the window on forum posts and making racist shitposts like Latecomer did.

The ones who are actually trying to keep the collection of memorabilia in the closet a secret are the reason there are always so many “Background Ponies” on forums like these, boldly and bravely throwing out hot takes from behind the ☑Anonymous checkbox.
Latecomer

@GasMaskGuy98  
Yes - I stand by everything I said there, save perhaps the reflective use of the word “punishment”. It was only yesterday, you know.

@Vivace  
I never go anon save by accident, and always mark those after the fact. (Can’t prove that myself, but maybe a mod could vouch for me?)

@silbasa  
Depends what they wish, doesn’t it? I doubt you’re calling for an abolition of law, given your previous statements.
Princess Applejack

@silbasa  
That kind of thinking lead to Barry Goldwater losing the African American electorate to the democrats. People will use that freedom to discriminate against people. This is exactly the thing that happened in the US that lead to lynching and discrimination in the south. That lead to the GI bill being withheld from African Americans and other minority service men after WW2 because the GI bill was left to the states to decide.

@Vivace  
@Princess Applejack
“If you’re not sure whether you’ll vote for me or not, you ain’t black.”
—Joe Biden
And? While that comment is offensive it does not reach to the level of what Trump has said. Biden apologized for that remark shortly after. I do not recall Trump apologizing.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That kind of thinking lead to Barry Goldwater losing the African American electorate to the democrats. People will use that freedom to discriminate against people. This is exactly the thing that happened in the US that lead to lynching and discrimination in the south. That lead to the GI bill being withheld from African Americans and other minority service men after WW2 because the GI bill was left to the states to decide.

Oh right, because of our glorious modern times with dogmatic anti-racism and decreasing freedom of speech totally led to lack of racism and racial attacks and blaming one race for every evil in the world, right?

If both “freedom” and “lack of freedom” have the same result, then I still see “freedom” as lesser evil.

@AaronMk  
You should be fighting drugs in South America instead.
Latecomer

@GasMaskGuy98  
Well of course I think my opinions reflect an accurate view of the world, while siibasa’s are downright delusional. It would take a great deal of mental contortion to believe one but not the other.
Princess Applejack

Oh right, because of our glorious modern times with dogmatic anti-racism and decreasing freedom of speech totally led to lack of racism and racial attacks and blaming one race for every evil in the world, right?
If both “freedom” and “lack of freedom” have the same result, then I still see “freedom” as lesser evil.
When it comes to the US Whites have long be the ones who fuel the racist dogma. By creating racist laws and norms to oppress African Americans and other racial groups in the country. So yes Whites are the main driving force of racial tensions in the US.

How would you define Freedom?
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Princess Applejack
They were until the communists started them up again. Maybe they will stop if Biden wins the election and be happy then?

It’s four more years of violence either way, might as well move over seas and help liberate the narco markets from the CIA and reverse two centuries of Kissingerism.
warc9
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Ultimate Fan of Scoots
@Vivace  
Ok and Trump then followed up with “if you don’t vote for me your not Jewish”.

And then Trump gassed protesters so he can hold a bible upside down.
Princess Applejack

@Princess Applejack
They were until the communists started them up again. Maybe they will stop if Biden wins the election and be happy then?
That is not how it goes now. Back then people would get upset and protest yet nothing was done. Now things are actually starting to get done. Democratic and progressive voters are seeing change actually starting to happen. The long calling card of Republican and right leaning groups was through organization and protest. It was through that vein Obama’s gun reform bill died and now people on the left are now picking up on this and are making their voices known to their congressmen and woman. It also helps that Trump and Mitch McConnell are giving people a reason to protest with their brazen political plays.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Latecomer  
You saw yesterday how your policies fared when they were reviewed by the people you want to apply them to. My approach is very different. I have learned over the years that forcing something on someone they do not want is hopeless and they will automatically oppose you. The only thing that works is making the offer, making the tools available. The people we want to “help” must then make the decision of what to make use of, if any. Or come up with their own answers. Yesterdays response to your preaching was clear evidence that my theorem still holds.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
One person rejects my general position (I don’t think I’d even got to the point of actual policy) and I’m supposed to give up? No thanks. I know a lot of actual black people would like to solve the issues themselves - and if they can, I’d be glad to be proved wrong! I speak to whites who act like it’s not their problem - like you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide