Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@tehwatever  
They’re also doing the first thing (and not just namely here) to the far-left parties, LFI first and foremost (makes sense, Mélenchon being Macron’s public enemy number one), with the defaming label of “islamo-leftism”, thus proving those people have learned nothing from history, especially the 1930 decade when “judeo-bolshevism” was the trending buzzword among fascists and other cagoulards.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #3364  
is from a podcast of some random dude, I don’t take it seriously. It does look like it tho. Macron got the muslim votes while Le Pen didn’t, and now 3 yrs later Macron is almost saying the same things Le Pen would have.

LonerBox made one video discussing normalized racist discourse in the UK while simultaneously pointing out that UK is proudly anti-racist.

The video is basically arguing that guys like Nigel Farage and Boris Johnsons are repackaging old products with a new progressive coat.

¯*(ツ)*/¯

@Ereiam  
Judeo-bolshevism? OKAY WOW I didn’t know it was a thing. Next up: Judeo-Islamic Nazi-Bolshevism. Judislam Nazbol.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@tehwatever

The whole “judeo-bolshevikism” thing from the alt-right is what originally tipped me off that their muh IQ maximalism is complete BS, because if you follow the logic that Jews are both super smart and invented communism, doesn’t it stand to reason that communism is a workable system because it was developed by super smart people?
Background Pony #3364
@Background Pony #617D
…I see we’re not going to have much common ground.

Hey, I’m just telling you the objective truth here, dude.

@Background Pony #617D
Er, why? The patriarchy has been behind such uneqality for all of history — why would it stop now?

If by “patriarchy”, you mean institutionalized and non-institutionalized discrimination and/or possibly oppression against woman on a systemic scale, that shit ended in the Western world gradually over a period between the early 19th century and the 1970s and 80s, and had effectively ceased to be a thing that exists by the time the 80s and 90s had rolled around, and essentially a thing of the past when the 21st century began.

This is essentially what happened to the “patriarchy” in the Western world, dude. If you wanna talk about “patriarchy” existing anywhere in the world today, then all you need to look at is Africa and the Middle East, because those are the only places today where it, in how I defined it, absolutely still exists, without a shred of doubt.
Background Pony #3364
@tehwatever  
Except the radical fundamentalist types of Islamists (the ones Erieam continues to unwittingly be an apologist for) absolutely despise Jews as much as the Nazis did, so such a combination of ideologies and religions could not possibly make any sense, even more so than how the concept of “Judeo-bolshevism” doesn’t really make any sense, either, as bolshevism, along with communism, is explicitly anti-religion.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
(the ones Erieam continues to unwittingly be an apologist for)

[EXPLETIVE DELETED; SORRY, BUT THAT ONE REALLY MADE ME MAD]. I abhor any kind of fundamentalism and ideology (religious or not) with tenets of intolerance.  
Pointing fingers at an entire community for the despicable acts of a few is not okay in my book is all I’m saying. Anything else further is putting words in my mouth and I don’t take kindly to that.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

2 more attacks. 1 in Avignon where a man attacked police with a knife. Then one similar one on the french consulate in Saudi Arabia. Thats 3 in one day, good lord…
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
Must be the announcement of reconfinement. Like shoppers who rush in to stock up on essentials before the stores close, fanatics are striking before the lack of targets and police patrols to enforce those measures robs them of their opportunities (as I previously said).
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #3364  
Your mistake is to think that judislam nazbol are composed of antisemite muslims and islamophobic jews.

No. They’re gonna be Nazbols, consisting of progressive muslims and jews.

@Background Pony #3364  
Also Ereiam is not apologizing for muslim terrorrist waht the fuck. He dont for one second justify nor condone that nonsense.

Off topic but I’m 80% sure I’m more practicing and more fundamentalist than the terrorist are, even when I draw hijab hentai.

Wanna know why I’m fundamentalist? Because I know and learn and regularly exercise my fundamentals!
Background Pony #617D
@Ereiam  
You know, you could have just gone ahead and told me that without telling me “fuck you”, man. Hell, I thought that outright unironically saying that to other users in this thread was prohibited.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
I don’t know if it’d work either - that’s why I’m a capitalist. Just pointing out that something blowing up when you ignore all the instructions in the recipe doesn’t prove that the recipe is bad.

@Ebalosus  
Of course. But whatever the form, that’s still a manifestation of the patriarcial underpinnings of Western society, right?
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer  
The recipe is fiction. Even Lenin found it so vague he had to make new things up as it went along. Marx makes a compelling analysis of capitalism. But he stops halfway never giving any clarity as to how his utopia is meant to function in reality. Therefore all communist countries end up the same way, a party and a strongman in charge. Planned ineffective economy. Terror and violence used to maintain control.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
New informations about the Avignon attacker: turns out he might’ve been a psychiatric patient and not a jihadist after all (someone apparently mistook his ravings for “Allah Akbar!”). Also, he wasn’t carrying a knife but a handgun (which may or may not be fake). Just FYI.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@tehwatever  
Here’s the article I found from the local newspaper Midi Libre (the terrorist motive is told to be “unconfirmed” and the incident took place near the Montfavet psychiatric hospital, the largest in the region). The two other attacks reported by silbasa earlier are also mentioned at the end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide