Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #1F81
Why can’t I go around yelling “white pride” for a month? That’s what gay people do during pride month, right? That’s what Fox News tells me.
On a more serious note, I think an entire month for pride is a bit much. I think an entire month for any holiday other than Halloween is too much.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If a bunch of lads and gals want to boast about being straight, let them do it on Twitter for a day without using it to harass others.
But I doubt they’ll resist the temptation to be dicks and cunts when flaunting their straightness.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
We do have a “White pride” month. We have a “Straight pride” month.
It’s called every other month. That’s how “white” or “straight” being the norm is. Nobody bats an eye when you flaunt your heterosexuality or majority race because that’s the standard.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
People once thought that Max Payne 3’s depiction of Police was absurd, when in reality was it perfect to a goddamn T:
Easily bribed fucks who ignore real crimes and acts of violence all while brutalizing innocent civilians.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
LGBT aren’t doing the divisions, we’re just trying to live normally but are constantly being told:
We’re going to hell/are evil/satanic.
Who we can love/marry and whether or not we’re even allowed to.
That we shouldn’t be allowed to adopt.
That we’re mentally ill.
That we’re disgusting/deviants.
That we should be killed/removed from society.
That we’re confused.
That we’re not “true” Americans.
The list goes on. We’re also prone to, you know, getting murdered and beat up for who we are.
Pride isn’t about showing off, or trying to be better than straight people. It’s a culmination of decades of the horrible treatment and an expression that we’re proud of who we are despite what has happened and keeps happening to us.
Straights are not, and have not been put through all that as acutely as us. They’re not targeted for refusal of marriage/adoption/jobs/churches/and lives for being Straight. But we are.
We are not fueling division, we just want to be treated with the same amount of respect that should be afforded to everyone. But instead we are constantly living with the fear that our gains will be erased.
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Zincy
I’m fully aware of that & it really sucks that they still go through all that but guilting one with a totally not manipulative sob story isn’t going to change anyone’s mind.
“Every other month”, that’s exactly what women who hate men say about International Men’s Day & that is an actual day, let’s not forget but is not as overblown as International Women’s Day.
Back to the Straight White pride month, there was a Straight Pride a few years ago.
That said, gays can do what they want & so should straights. this kind of shit isn’t helping anyone & it’s stupid to keep dividing ourselves generally because of a number of dumbass individuals.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Space Pirate
1st, sex-ed is a good thing, & 2, nah, instead of that, y’all are trying to prevent eliminating the practice of child marriage, publicly exposing a teenager’s breasts, & pretending to care about being tough on pedos.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Meanlucario
And here’s the thing that the GQP, Right-Wing online Demagogues, and Right-Wing News Outlets will never tell you. Most of the homicides, especially Gun Violence, that are happening in the US, are mostly in Red States.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Speaking of…
They gave a few weak attempts to deter him early, before practically egging him on when he started to drown.
So, they killed him.
Continuing this subject!
Max Payne 3 did portrayal of Police Brutality so goddamn horrifyingly well:
I mean yeah, Authority Figures in Rockstar Games are usually assholes but shit man…
The only other suckers who come close are these bastards:
Background Pony #6B50
@NitroFury
He doesn’t seem to be blaming it on black people, only pointing out that yes, black people are more likely to be involved in gun violence. I doubt he would do anything substantial to help with that though, no politician wants to touch it.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Pretty much, because access to materials is a key factor in social stability (i.e. people not turning to crime). It’s why people are going a bit crazy at the moment, since material prosperity is declining at a rapid pace, and all the liberals want to talk about is guns and domestic terrorism, as if they’re what’s causing fuel prices to rise and supermarkets getting a bit low on supplies.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Or they could do what the last good republican president did and I don’t know, freeze prices! “B-But Koch-funded “studies” show they didn’t work!” Ah, so libertarians are now worth listening to?
Also, don’t the democrats control the legislature? They can easily pass whatever they want, but apparently PMC horseshit like gun control is more important than everyone but the 1% getting poorer. It’s why the democrats deserve to lose in both the mid-terms and in 2024. Hey here’s a crazy idea: instead of confiscating guns, you can confiscate the billionaire’s wealth.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Ebalosus
They practically don’t. It’s a 50-50 split with Vice President Harris being the tiebreaker, but even then there’s Manchin and Sinema who might as well be republicans in democrats’ clothing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide