Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Meanlucario
Regardless of their political leanings, conspiracy nutcases such as that guy tend to run on their own brand of logic (as evidenced by the aforementioned exhibits).
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Guy was mentally ill, and I don’t mean that in an insulting way. Probably loads of warning signs ignored considering how he was known for various antics already. But it’s the standard, “somebody else’s problem”, “don’t make a scene”, etc.
Mental health care is a bitch.
Background Pony #7A74
Looking forward to more drone footage of mobiks in dire straits in the coming days.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The bills amount to a $95 billion aid package in total.
“The House also voted on Saturday to force TikTok’s parent company to sell it or be banned in the U.S. The measure includes a policy to force the China-based ByteDance to sell TikTok within nine months — which the president could extend to a year — or face a nationwide ban. The policy, which lengthens the time frame for a sale from an earlier House bill, has Senate buy-in along with Biden’s support, putting TikTok closer than ever to a ban in the U.S.”
I love Ukraine getting aid but that TikTok ban is a problem…

Also I still see Elon Fanboys as the biggest simps/cucks/lemmings/nimrods to exist:
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I’m happy for Ukraine getting the aid and yet I also believe it’s not gonna do jack for them except lose a little less land than what they would’ve lost without it.
And barring a miracle result where Dems get their trifecta back this November, that’ll be the last aid package Ukraine gets for the foreseeable future.
Background Pony #FAA3
And if Trump wins in November the Dems who voted for the ban will look like complete idiots when he starts using said powers to target outlets that are otherwise US friendly.
If Trump wins in November he’ll probably do that regardless of whether or not this ban goes through. The kind of guy who promises to be a dictator day one and thinks he should be able to silence anyone who says anything negative about him is not going to be restrained from targeting companies due to the existence or nonexistence of a law.
Also, if Trump wins in November, I think we’ll have substantially bigger things to worry about than TikTok.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

See, at first one would think that’s political suicide given how the Sedition Caucus is already hogging that motion to vacate threat and howling about it constantly.
Then you realize, the last Republican House member that resigned mentioned there being 4-5 more of his colleagues being sick and tired of MAGA having taken over their party.
It’s a possibility that Mike Johnson knows about and made a deal with them: if the motion to vacate passes, the House will truly be lost with no chance of another speaker being elected, so they might as well nuke Republican control of the House and hand it over to the functioning party.
Here comes Mike with the dead-man’s switch!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The GQP in New Hampshire are now fighting to have polio vaccination non-mandatory.
Just in case you had forgotten whether the MAGA Death Cult were pro-disease or not.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Rank and file Republicans are apparently getting tired of the Freedom Caucus and the MAGA crowd in the house. With some prominent Republicans blaming them for the continued failure of border legislation, big Dem wins, and the rancor that is starting to impact fundraising.
Dems have barely had to lift a finger in the last few months, the Republican majority has done all the damage by repeatedly punching itself in the face.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide