Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #1D40
If anything, I’m surprised it’s still there, given how adamant he’s been to ruin everything else (and even then, I’m pretty sure he’s threatened to take it away at least once already).
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
“It’s gay to like women” has been a growing sentiment in the incel/manosphere for a while now.
“You have sex with men becuse you are gay, I have sex with men becuse I hate women, we are not the same.”
Background Pony #1F81
I’ve been seeing reports of both the Pro-Palestine AND the Pro-Israel protesters getting into chants of “Fuck Joe Biden”
Well Biden did say he wanted to help try and unite America, but I don’t think this was the way he had in mind…
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
News related to the REPORT ACT:
Jordan DeMay, a 17-year-old who died by suicide in 2022, is one of a growing number of teens targeted by financial sextortion. His mother hopes the new law will help other parents.
Look, these kind of bills that focus on fighting bullying always seem noble but there’s always some bad actor that wants to abuse some sort of loophole.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@lonewolf
A stopped clock is right twice a day.
And yes, they want the version of Christianity where they are above God. They’re also itching for excuses to be racist.
Background Pony #FAA3
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Simpsons did it. No, really, they had a whole episode about trying to ban putting flight paths over residential areas, and it only got in because it was paperclipped to a “Flags for Orphans” bill. If those bills sound too good to be true, well, that’s more or less what propaganda looks like.
A bit late on this, but don’t forget they also did a flip side version where a bill to save the town gets unanimously defeated due to a last second rider to spend taxpayer money on supporting the “perverted arts”.
“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, democracy simply doesn’t work”.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Oh yeah I can’t believe I missed this but the Israeli ambassador to Serbia recently just denied that the Srebrenica genocide, which is the most recent european genocide, was a genocide and cited people calling what’s happening Gaza a genocide as a reason why Srebrenica shouldn’t be called a genocide lol
“Well if this is a genocide then what we’re doing is also a genocide, so clearly this can’t be one!”
Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

VIVA LA NOCTE
@Background Pony #FAA3 Sounds like Democracy…. is in need of better management (•—•) ( •—•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
@Background Pony #1F81 it’s kinda weird how nobody irl believes Boeing could be doing this because they don’t remember that they are a military contractor too! It’s amazing how normies only think about “they build 🛫”
Background Pony #E562
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - This is a warning: in any given thread post as yourself or anonymously. Since you've been posting "named" - go back to doing that.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Kristi Noem continues to dig herself deeper with her dog scandal. She went on Hannity - because of course she ran to Fox News for some image rehab - and basically defended herself with “No they don’t get it. I didn’t like that dog. I shot it because I didn’t like it. I should be allowed to shoot things I don’t like. Now make me Trump’s VP, and make Trump President or else I don’t like you.”
I’m barely exaggerating on that last part, she continuously referring to her putting down a puppy and goat and 4 horses (and counting) as a reason people should support her. ‘Vote for me, because I’ve tasted blood and it tasted good’ has been her pitch for the last week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide