The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@SuperSupermario24

Can do, though you can definitely say this thread has served its purpose if it’s elicited such a strong reaction from you.

If it makes you feel better (it made me feel a tiny bit better), the dog is alive and not quite well, but the dog is moving around, getting frequent baths to clear up any more, ah, infections, as shown by the other videos on that channel.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’m not even entirely sure what’s going on here. All I know is it made me cringe pretty hard.

(Warning: Lots of slurs, racial and otherwise)

full
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #98D1

It’s extremely exaggerated, but this wouldn’t have existed in the first place if there wasn’t a tiny, tiny minority who did actually think like this (or at least SAY they think like this; you know how much 4Chan loves to shit-post)
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
full

Special snowflakes never stop amazing me with the dumb things they pull out from their asses in order to feel superior over NOTHING.  
Oh, and he’s overweight and prematurely balding, what a surprise.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@pixel  
Unfortunately, agefluidity is a thing.

Too many perverts at Deviantart try to invoke it to avoid being called pedos, others will just never shut up about it to pretend they have the upper hand on eveything despite having never done anything with their lives and argh.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide