The Politics Thread

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@Shirani  
Through stuff like this and of course disarming the population. But I have heard rumors that there’s apparently a power struggle going on within the top officials of the North Korean government
Background Pony #FFA8
Zecora looks like she’s had it with this shit
That’s pretty much the face I make every time I look at the news these days. Particularly if the headline has “Trump” in the title.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@angrybrony  
Linda Sarsour: A pro-sharia con-artist that uses 3rd wave feminism, progressive stack nonsense to advance her political jihad ( Yes, that’s a thing. ) and was the organizer of the women’s march, which included making a few women wear American flag hijabs.

Short version: A bad person with bad views being hailed as a hero because useful idiots.
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cyborg_pony  
While I agree with your general sentiment, I really do have to stress that there is a huge difference between America and Europe, and that constantly bringing America up in these discussions just gives the Islamic Apologists ammunition to call us hysterical and hyperbolic when we talk about Europe. Doesn’t help that people like you act like the US will inherit Europe’s Migrant Crisis in full any day now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Shitposting thread