The Politics Thread

ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@PonyPon

That is a high given probability. But what I mean is, what about a paradigm shift? We’d officially not be alone and maybe profit from a cultural adjustment into less belligerent politics?
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
@ArkyNoid  
there would be a shift from nations against nations and to a humans vs aliens shift….it is how we are wired to survive. ESPECIALLY if we know we are at a disadvantage!
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@BadgingBadger  
Honestly, I should have worded everything better. I was using very wishy washy language, because I was trying to present a hypothetical reason why an Islamist would want to organize a woman’s march without sparking a huge debate over an individual I am at the moment ambivalent towards.
ÄrkÿNóîd
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Question stuff and enjoy
@Shirani

Perhaps. It would probably be like “we gotta work together to fight the aliens or die!” as the given propaganda line while Jong Un becomes ruler of the peninsula. Hypothetically.
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cyborg_pony  
Mainstream Media usually manipulates the truth, avoiding outright fabrication. You need to read it with a critical mind, taking only the unambiguous factual statements while ignoring everything else, and then using other sources and your own deductions from there.

Things like polls, by themselves, are things that aren’t usually fabricated. Used to mislead yes, but rarely fabricated. The election polls are an anomaly borne mostly of startling incompetence as opposed to malice.

@neutralgrey  
No one. You have to read multiple articles on the same story, ideally from ideologically opposing sources, and find the consistent strings of truth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Shitposting thread