Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
There’s a series of kids’ books about OCs in real-life disaster events like D-Day (which I bought because my maternal grandfather fought in it) and Hurricane Katrina (which I plan to buy because my mom helped in the aftermath).
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, normally I try to go see an anime movie playing in theaters. And really I think nothing of it. However, this is too crazy not to share with people.
I was originally planning on seeing Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes and then Ghost In The Shell afterwards. I was going to sneak in to see Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes, and then catch Ghost In The Shell, which I paid my ticket for. Well, I get there and the theater is closed. I was told it was maintenance issues and that it should open up in a hour. Inside, I’m freaking because this is really my one chance to see Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes. I didn’t know it was in theaters until yesterday, and I don’t have any money to see it tomorrow which is the final day.
Eventually, we’re let in– it’s like me and one other person– and the ushers are in front of the lobby not letting anyone go past them until 30 minutes before the movie. I’m seeing Ghost In The Shell, the other guy is seeing Digimon Adventure 2, and we’re basically at a standstill like we’re Mexican gunslingers about to duel. Only thing missing was the Spaghetti Western musical accompaniment.
Eventually, I saw some people head for a theater and I follow them, making it seem like I was with their crew. I catch the end of Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes, which is better than nothing, and then head to my Ghost In The Shell screening.
Now here’s where things get funky.
I was going to see the sub version of Ghost In The Shell. However, whoever sent the print of the movie to the theater sent the dub copy. As I’m sitting in the theater, an usher comes in to tell me they got the wrong version. And because of this, I can stay and watch it, there won’t be any previews because they just want to get this over with by this point, and I would be getting a full refund plus a ticket entitling me to one free movie.
Now, I’ve never seen Ghost In The Shell before. I didn’t frankly care whether it was sub or dub, I just wanted to see the movie. It’s not like I’m some sub purist who thinks an anime is ruined if it’s dubbed. But I wasn’t going to turn down a free film.
Eventually, I got up, got my refund, got my free admissions ticket, and then went back to my seat. And then after the movie was over, I caught like 15 minutes of Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes as I waited for an Uber.
This was easily the craziest movie experience I’ve ever been apart of. And while I didn’t get to see the entirety of Tunnel to Summer Exit of Goodbyes, what I did see was excellent. As for Ghost In The Shell, it was a very good movie but it left me wanting more. I could have taken another hour of that concept. I guess that’s why they eventually made the TV show.
Also, for those curious, I plan on using my free admissions ticket for Anatomy of a Fall in three days time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide