Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
This was originally posted in another forum, but since the game seems to be flying under the radar YET AGAIN, I figured I’d get the word out there about it.
So… Freedom Planet 2 might just be one of my new favorite games of all time.
I was gonna write a huge review talking about everything that I loved about the game, from the story and the way it conveys its heavy themes with a surprising level of tact and nuance, to the sheer amount of fun I had blazing through the levels and the boss fights, but then I made the mistake of reloading this page on accident, and I REALLY don’t feel like re-doing the fucking essay that I had wrote prior, so I’ll just leave it at this…
I highly recommend you experience this game. It’s only $25, and it’s available on every major console currently available (aside from the Xbox One, but that’s hardly a loss). You need to experience this gem of a game, and the tear-jerking ending that it has.
Also, it has Cordelia in it, and any game with a character as amazing as her is worth playing at least once.
9.65/10
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The Master’s Army didn’t hate ghouls, but they also had 0 issues with the Master’s plan to exterminate them all eventually.
By the time both got integrated into the NCR even that hostility evaporated. Now they are chill with each other.
If you count Tactics, then the remnants of the Master’s army still didn’t hate ghouls and only attacked them because their leader was once again touched in the head. But after you whack him they also fight alongside ghouls in the Midwest Brotherhood with no issues.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Yeah. There was no doubt other ghoul communities around, but Set’s group was the largest. And he really thought the Master’s army was sincere in their cooperation IIRC.
The Master was going to betray them eventually though, and while he would be remorseful over it Lou Tenant would be happy to do some cleaning.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
SONY is currently screwing over Helldivers
They made it so that the Steam version requires a PSN account to use while it was optional in the past
Problem is a lot of countries are unable to make a PSN account, and SONY hasn’t given an alternative for this, which has resulted in Helldivers 2 being removed from Steam in those respective countries
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Some Chinese players have tried to use VPN to get around the Helldiver’s PSN linking. Sony banned instead.
Like this is so bad that Steam is now offering refunds for people who bought as far back as February and has 100 hours on the game.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m used to seeing companies do some pig-headed shit, but this was bafflingly stupid.
There was no way that this wasn’t going to go completely tits-up.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
In this case, it’s Sony trying to have as many PS accounts as possible to brag about the numbers to shareholders, since user engagement is the extent said shareholders care about video games.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I’ve never seen a game have this fast of a rise and fall
I feel bad for Arrowhead. This is their first major AAA game, it gets released to rave reviews and a massive player base, then Sony has to come in and taint it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide