derpibooru's badges

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@And Brother I Hurt People

Okay, we’ll say there’s about 961,000 images that were uploaded to Derpibooru at one point, but allowing for deletions, merges, and other such things, we’ll say there’s 940,000-950,000 images on Derpibooru.

That means you have literally uploaded over 9000 images.
SuperSupermario24

fluffy sylveon
For anyone curious, there are currently a total of 856,772 images on Derpibooru, and the latest image ID is 960882, meaning that 104,110 (around 10.8%) of the images ever uploaded to Derpibooru have been deleted or merged since.  
That’s kind of a lot.  
(Of course, these numbers are different as of when you’re reading this, since of course more images are getting uploaded as I speak, but it doesn’t change the overall picture.)
SuperSupermario24

fluffy sylveon
@SeraphimDawn  
*checks stats page=  
There are 856,773 non-deleted images total in our database. Of these, 620 images were uploaded in the last 24 hours.
This net total excludes the 30,793 images that have been deleted, and the 73,109 images that have been marked as duplicates. About 31 legitimate images (including duplicates) are posted for every image we have to remove for rule violations or takedown requests.
So yeah, most of those were dupes, but not as much more as you might think at first.
Clover the Clever
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <@CloverTheClever> I'd pay to see Carcer in a fursuit
Always Codes Drunk - It explains a lot
From the Night - I have technically banned myself a bunch of times...
Since the Beginning  - User number zero

Lord and Saviour
For anyone curious, there are currently a total of 856,772 images on Derpibooru, and the latest image ID is 960882, meaning that 104,110 (around 10.8%) of the images ever uploaded to Derpibooru have been deleted or merged since.
That’s kind of a lot.
(Of course, these numbers are different as of when you’re reading this, since of course more images are getting uploaded as I speak, but it doesn’t change the overall picture.)

There is a stats page with all these scary numbers and breakdowns.

There are 856,818 non-deleted images total in our database. Of these, 633 images were uploaded in the last 24 hours.
This net total excludes the 30,793 images that have been deleted, and the 73,110 images that have been marked as duplicates. About 31 legitimate images (including duplicates) are posted for every image we have to remove for rule violations or takedown requests.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide