Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

HectorSmash
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

@Joey  
I know that oviposition by definition refers to both “taking in” and “putting out,” but for the sake of sanity I’d like the two separated, as they are very different in terms of what is actually going on. I don’t believe most people would refer to a bird laying an egg as “oviposition” anyway; they’d just call it egg-laying. On the other hand, the traditional ovi fetish generally involves the insertion of eggs.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@TexasUberAlles  
I just manually re-tagged the few images under “artist:proxy”. It’s been a while since it’s been tagged on anything, so it’s not likely that it’s gonna come up again.

@HectorSmash  
You’ll need to convince someone other than me to do that then. All the definitions I’ve found say that oviposition is only the process of laying eggs, not inserting them. As far as I’m concerned, all the “egg insertion” images under “oviposition” are mistagged, and the current alias is correct.
HectorSmash
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Artist -

@Joey  
Could you do the change you mentioned instead, then?

As far as I’m concerned, all the “egg insertion” images under “oviposition” are mistagged, and the current alias is correct.

I don’t really care about the technicalities, it just makes sense to have the two situations separated somehow.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@CodeLuxor  
@Solitude  
Done

@Yoshimon1  
There aren’t any images tagged under “artist:misspiesmonsters” - I can’t alias tags that don’t exist :P

I would imagine anyway that most people would realize that’s the name of the blog, not the artist. There’s usually not too much confusion about artist tags when it comes to such blogs.
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
There aren’t any images tagged under “artist:misspiesmonsters”

Probably because I immediately removed the tag when it popped up after I uploaded >>1132379. Huh, didn’t know you can’t alias empty tags…

Eh, nevermind then. I just thought it’s strange that all other blogs listed in Rick’s artist tag description are already aliased.
DragonMaus
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DragonWraith> fish are not for sexual
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

@LIsa400  
I think this should be the other way around, and an implication, not an alias. Bubblegum is a subset of chewing gum (i.e. all bubblegum is chewing gum, but not all chewing gum is bubblegum).  
(Also, the tag is bubblegum)
DoomPony
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Best Mood
dragon lord ember, dragonlord ember, dragon lady ember, and dragonlady ember should probably all go into Princess Ember.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum