The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Background Pony #D0C2
@MrXemnas1992  
You did show up right about when a conspiracy to undermine the site and the anti-censorship efforts was uncovered after having shown no interest in this thread for a week, and never had any of your very derailing comments removed.

Coincidence or no, that does look a little suspicious.
Background Pony #A8BB
@MrXemnas1992  
Looks to me that a lot of the people on the streets yelling about racism are quite anti-mask too. Oh wait, this is bait.

Why don’t you come back when your attitude isn’t set to being always passive-aggressive? We all know you’re not here for earnest discussion.
Background Pony #13F1
Reminder that Mr. X is paid $0.00/hour for his services and he doesn’t need tips in the form of replies.
evan555alpha
Crazylis - Derpi Supporter
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Emerald -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Wallet After Summer Sale -

PSA: R0 was changed!
@MrXemnas1992  
Ugh, biting the bait.

Pro mask because masks actually fucking help, more so when more people wear them. I don’t know why Yanks (and others) have opted to turn them into a political issue, when they instead could have turned them into a fashion statement and made squillions.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@MrXemnas1992  
They took a stance without consulting the community, a heavily invested community. They let themselves panic in face of uninformed articles and angry Twitter users. That’s why all this is a big a shitshow as it is.
Background Pony #856E
Does anyone know any numbers? Because I’m in fact here because everyone on Twitter was shouting that Derpibooru is on fire / Derpibooru is dead just before I was about to use Derpibooru dataset for my diploma project performance tests on large data. And “on fire” to me is that at very least 10% of content or more is in danger. So in this case at least 250k images. DNP of anything less that that is basically statistically insignificant. So far basing on pure statistics monitoring I observed 0.003% increase in deleted post / existing posts ratio. Which is within margin of error since it’s like dunno… 100 pics or something.

And I’m starting to think I may be just wasting my time and money by following this entire drama.
Background Pony #A8BB
@Background Pony #856E  
Don’t use Twatter as your source, everyone is going nuts there. When it comes to art quality rather than quantity is more important. Just one of Shino’s or TJPone’s pics easily have 100 times more impact on the social fabric of Derpibooru than an average picture. A tiny percentage of art may get deleted* but if it’s from artists people follow exclusively then it will have disproportionate impact.

*few artists have outright deleted their work, most of it is just on DNP.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #856E  
There are no bulk tools for takedowns, because Derpi coders are sane, reasonable people who have foresight /s

Amount of taken down images will only start becoming noticeable after some time, but I estimate it’s going to be around or under 10k total (dilarus’s 1925 mouthpieces, like 3k on goat “I have turned art into 100% of my income and can’t afford to have my reputation damaged*” train, and maybe 3-4 thousands combined for everyone else).

*nevermind that people screeching about nazis tend to not vote with their wallets and vast majority just wants to get cute ponies drawn.
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@Latecomer  
It doesn’t matter because your precious twitter furry artists aren’t coming back. They are throwing their tantrum. Looks like you are stuck here with us nazis! :) Don’t worry, we still love you though!
Background Pony #F1AF
@Latecomer  
The true question is not how many DNP/Takedowns are on one side, rather how impactful a single DNP will be from a single artist
Background Pony #62C6
@Latecomer
It doesn’t matter because your precious twitter furry artists aren’t coming back. They are throwing their tantrum. Looks like you are stuck here with us nazis! :) Don’t worry, we still love you though!

Please don’t call yourself a nazi unless you are one, even in jest.

It’s not something you want to be associated with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed