The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

tiarawhy
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist - tiarawhy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Why are you even angry? You won, not us.
The Blossomforth announcement doesn’t ban Aryanne. It bans her saying explicitly racist shit like “gas the kikes” which has always been banned under rule 0.
Images merely depicting Aryanne will stay; ergo, the exact same rules that have been in place for the past 8 years.
It’s our side - the anti-Aryanne side - that actually lost, and pro-Aryanne people are flipping out despite getting to keep the damned character here.

You’re out of the loop, TSP is banning everything in that regards.
Background Pony #E6FF
Weird how people demanding tolerance of their hateful views would start attacking a mod who is trying their best. It’s almost as if they just enjoy hateful things.
Background Pony #45D8
@Background Pony #E169  
worse than that. You are under the The Smiling Pony´s dictatorship. The slippery slope went beyond Aryanne after the last couple of hours.

You will experience how it feels to be under the rule of a dictator that will make other authoritarian regimes look good. Aryanne´s ban was just the medium to justify The Smiling Pony´s actions behind moderators and admins.
Background Pony #5E45
@Background Pony #E169  
As someone who’s been generally in favor of pre-existing rule #0 enforced against hate speech (Nazi-related or otherwise), you are misunderstanding severely, as others said. Teaspoon’s declaration - “heavily clamping down” on Nazi and racist content by the end of the day - offers virtually no wiggle room.

@Background Pony #E6FF  
OK TSP. Keep blinding yourself to your side’s toxicity.
FrecklesFanatic
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Background Pony #E169  
This isnt about Aryanne, and if you havent understood this yet its pointless anyways.  
My great granfather first almost got camp´d for telling a Hitler Youth to go suck it and later his farm got raided and ruined by soviet soldiers liberating him from everything he had left. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Commies, Fuck both of them and the donkey they rode in on. But this isnt about getting to post Nazi horse. This is about beeing free as a artist to create whatever one wants. And clearly, thats not welcome on here the moment some out of site and fondom cloutgoblins and yellow press gets bored.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@tiarawhy  
I care quite a bit about what the community thinks, which is what makes all of this quite hard.

@Digiqrow  
Recognizing one’s own flaws is the main path to overcoming them; while I’m not Raptorshy, I think with help from others I can keep things somewhat sane; there’s a lot on site staff who can help me with things, and I intend to listen to them.

@Boxless  
@Background Pony #45D8  
To address these two together, I must make clear that I was not appointed by TSP, and am essentially a fallback. I don’t enjoy the task at hand, to try to fix things before he potentially nukes everything.

@Background Pony #45D8  
Call me an optimist, but I always see a way to improve things, even in dire times.

@Osha  
The livefeed was a recent creation necessary as a base to restore the old modfeed site staff had access to with the old codebase. Believe it or not, progress does get made on these things.
aperture_tech
Duck - Quacking with portals.

lol
@Princess Luna  
You keep ignoring my suggestions. MAKE THE DISCORD MOD CHAT AVAILABLE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE.  
That’s a starting point. If you cared about what the community thought, Raptorshy would still be head admin.
Background Pony #E99C
Why would anybody want to talk to Luna if he’s just a puppet?

@Princess Luna  
can you tell Teaspoon to come here? How is he going to rule with his iron fist, like he announced, if he doesn’t even have the guts to write a post here?

Stop being an empty puppet.
Background Pony #0408
@Background Pony #E6FF  
“their” hateful views is very disingenuous. I’m from a left that fears draconian moderation on our ability to create and distribute art more than white supremacists. I can argue against hate very easily, but censorship defeats argument most every time, and should NEVER be celebrated. With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Background Pony #4555
@Nonymous  
TSP is the most equal of them all and his word is law. Disobey TSP and it is straight to the reeducation camp or die. It is the way of the Communist.
Background Pony #7C5E
@Princess Luna  
This is honestly quite sad, on the extremely slim chance you’re being genuine, there is no fixing this short of TSP giving ownership to someone else.
Background Pony #EC55
Wow, I would have stuck around no matter the decision, but damn backstabbing Raptor like this? That’s pretty pathetic. You people running this site are horribly incompetent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed