Crazy Headcanons

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@PonyPon  
My brain is just hideously diseased thanks to a lifetime of horror, kung fu and scifi movies and Rarity is my favorite pony. There is no plan aside from the one to drive you all insane.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Rarity as a kung fu master. And a Bender of the element rock would be more appropriate for her. And considering that Rarity is one of the best at finding gems. She probably used earthbending to get those gems before hoof.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
King Sombra’s ruling practices and battle style are not unlike King Bumi’s. He even had the same laugh as a colt.

It is not terribly difficult to break the “grip” of unicorn magic. A few strong twists in the right direction should do it.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@PonyPon
Rarity being the element of generosity believes it is her duty to give everypony exactly what they need (which is usually some sharp new clothes). However sometimes what a pony needs is to die horribly. Rarity is a serial killer killer, when she travels she goes to great lengths to look as much like an ideal victim as possible. If they are so crude as to just attack her she just beats them to death with her kung fu, but if they try to subtly get close to her a tense game of cat and mouse begins in which she works to establish guilt 100%. After that she tries to get them to come to her hotel or something where she poisons them to avoid making too much of a mess. She has five kills to her name, and keeps teeth and hair as souvenirs. She would never dream of harming her friends, her sister or any innocent pony, but oh she does get a thrill out of the kill.

Ooh, I love that. I’ve always thought of Rarity being a smooth assassin-type ever since Team Fortress 2 fanon established Rarity as the Spy.

And the serial killer is better off being killed by Rarity (nice and quick) rather than becoming a broken, drooling, twitching wreck, which is what happened the last time somepony tried to kidnap and murder Pinkie Pie.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Gilda was always a bully. but Rainbow Dash was so naive when she first met her and thought she was so cool for being a griffon that she din’t notice it
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

Equestria is not on a spherical planet. It is actually flat, like this:  
full

The planet being a sphere is just part of dogmatic teachings still prevailing. It is also the reason as to why Celestia and Luna move the sun and the moon, not the planet Equestria is on itself.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@The_Mungoman  
There was a picture something like that in “The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine”.  
Except, the entire thing was placed on a giant turtle, floating through space.  
:3
The_Mungoman
Thread Starter - /dis/gravity-falls
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
That’s a reference to Pratchett’s Discworld, which are set in a disc-shaped world which is balanced on the back of four huge elephants, who stand on the shell of an even more humongous turtle.

Yup, it’s pretty damn weird.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Okay, this headcanon is technically NSFW, but it’s not as bad as Randomosaur’s, I promise.

Ponies of both sexes have thicker hair around their genitals to act as protection. This is why the ponies in Ponyville aren’t technically nudists; they are simply “wearing” their natural coverings.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
-Celestia is Sunset Shimmer’s mother. Celestia refuses to acknowledge or admit it, no matter what evidence Sunset brings to her.  
-Stars in the universe of equestria are really balls of light that can be gathered up and used for magical energy, if one can fly far enough.  
-(NSFW, because I want to do at least one)King Sombra is big. Real big. Too big. Big enough that Stallions the world over would salute it in mock respect and very real sympathy. Big enough that if he reared up, he could knock out a manticore cold with it. Big enough to make Molestia’s horn shrivel in shame at the sight of it. Big enough that trying to take on the act of pleasuring him requires signing a liability waiver and keeping highly trained paramedics and a mortician on standby. Big enough to get him solicitations from dragons every so often. There was no dark magic involved in making it it’s current size.  
Luna likes the way it hurts.

Please don’t hate me for that one.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@PonyPon  
You’d think Celestia would remember giving birth.

Anyways, several NSFW ones, because everyone else is doing it!  
-Cadance is a huge voyeur, she actually discovered her special capability with love magic while getting frustrated by a very lovy dovey couple that were just flirting and kissing instead of actually fucking. She actually fell in love with Shining Armor after she peeped in on him masturbating. She especially gets off on watching him fuck other mares and stallions and her favorite game in the bedroom is trying to guess who she’s tasting on his dick. She also feels a not exactly platonic or sisterly love for Twilight, and her number one fantasy (which she has never shared with anypony because its so depraved, is to fuck Shiny Armor after he’s done Twilight, or vice versa.)  
-Applejack and Rarity sort of fell into a relationship because they accidentally discovered each other’s masochistic streak and a shared fascination with their own blood. Additionally Rarity has an obsession with giving oral sex (element of generosity after all) to the point that she actually gets off more from sucking and licking than she does from any sort of stimulation on her end. Or in her end. I’m so, so sorry for typing that  
-Twilight lays awake at night and fantasizes about murder, she’d really like to commit one some day.  
-Fluttershy lays awake at night and fantasizes about being murdered. She wouldn’t necessarily like to be murdered, but still the thought of knife sliding in between her ribs and twisting is the only way she can get off.  
-Rainbow Dash is entirely heterosexual. She only has a mild hoof fetish which is why she’s so uncomfortable with having them touched, she’s worried about looking like some kind of creep.  
-Pinkie is really into group sex and has a balloon fetish. This surprises literally no one.

Well, if I wasn’t going to hell before, I definitely am now.
FlutterLove

-Twilight is a Changeling Princess from another Hive not connected to Chrysalis’ Hive, this is why Twilight wasn’t fooled by Chrysalis.

-Changelings let out a special pheromone when imponyating someone, it allows them to not act completely like the pony they are imponyating. For Changeling Royals it is especially powerful, powerful enough to fool beings like Celestia and Luna as well as powerful enough that they do not even have to act slightly like the pony they are imponyating.

-The pheromone cannot affect other changelings, even if they are from another Hive or if the it is a Drone and a Changeling Royal.

-Chrysalis was too stupid to realize that Twilight was a Changeling.

-The Hive Twilight is actually princess of is the most powerful Changeling Hive in the world and is in an alliance with Equestria.

-Chrysalis’ Hive is by far the weakest Changeling Hive in the world.

-Celestia actually knows that Twilight is a Changeling Princess although Twilight herself doesn’t yet.

-While Celestia does know, she doesn’t know a lot about changeling abilities.

Please tell me if I am missing anything else to make this entirely plausible.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@FlutterLove

-Changelings have the ability not only to change their appearance, but also their physical attributes. They can increase muscle mass to make them stronger, hollow their bones to make them faster and even harden their chitin armour (yeah, I spelled “armour”. Big deal) until it’s practically parallel to steel. Sadly, only a few changelings master this ability and none of them like to teach others how to use it.

-If a changeling is found traitorous, that changeling is given a public execution by having their horns cut and wings ripped off by two other changelings and fall into the deepest and darkest of pits.

-Changelings don’t necessary feed on love. They can also eat meat and vegetables, as they are omnivores. Love is more like a really strong addiction and if an entire hive were to be addicted, it could cause catastrophic results.

-In the future, changelings are given permission to live in Equestria and have an Equestrian citizenship but under a few strict rules, which are;  
  1. The changeling must leave his/her old hive and cut all contact from it.  
  2. The changeling is allowed to feed on love, but only small amounts to avoid injuring anyone else.  
  3. The changeling must swear to give his/her life to protect Equestria from any threats, even their own kind.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide