Crazy Headcanons

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

-Celestia became an alicorn by bringing peace to the soul of Oremagodden, the Fire Beast. The control over the sun was granted to her immediately afterwards.

I love this idea.

Rarity is a former kung fu master, however she accidentally killed an opponent in the ring, and forever left the world of martial arts. She still uses her old skills occasionally when she absolutely needs to.
Trickquestion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Modern unicorns are pathetically weak magic wise in comparison to their ancestor, who had to carve harsh livings out of untamed environments, and relied heavily on magic to fight beasts and survive the elements. The only normal unicorns in the modern era with any power are those that faced economic adversity and turned to magic to make money. (Trixie, Rarity, and the FlimFlam Brothers)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I also have a belief that other ponies and various creatures have natural magical energy in them, only unicorns and certain creatures are able to focus them into usable concentration. Effects and methods of use can vary from creature to creature and method to method. Oh, genetics physiology, and other factors can play a role in magic usage.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I also have a belief that other ponies and various creatures have natural magical energy in them, only unicorns and certain creatures are able to focus them into usable concentration. Effects and methods of use can vary from creature to creature and method to method. Oh, genetics physiology, and other factors can play a role in magic usage.

That’s my headcanon too.
GargantuanBass
Thread Starter - Vent thread

Vinyl is a devout Omnaic (worshiper of Celestia and Luna’s mother, Omnia), regularly visits church, and goes to confession whenever she feels guilty over something.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Vinyl is a devout Omnaic (worshiper of Celestia and Luna’s mother, Omnia), regularly visits church, and goes to confession whenever she feels guilty over something.

I always thought Celestia and Luna’s mother as being Fausticorn (Lauren Faust’s pony-OC), but that’s just me.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@YetAnotherBrony
Magic energy can also be naturally occurring in their environments, Everfree is an example of an environment with a runaway magic effect.

Also, the planet has a “magical field”, much like Earth’s magnetic field. Unicorns in years past have used this magical field to navigate. Prince Blueblood, in particular, has navigation as his special talent (his cutie mark is a compass rose, after all).

I still haven’t decided where the “maginetic north pole” is yet. It will probably shift from year to year, much like the Earth’s magnetic north pole.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@YetAnotherBrony  
Perhaps if there is a “Magnetic Reversal” within the earth’s core, effects can be catastrophic on the surface. A Magical EMP would occur, jamming magic, and causing some unicorns and magical creatures to go berserk. Some may be affected others may be unaffected. Pegasus ponies would suffer disorientation like pigeons do, if you’ve watched The Core.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
The main punishment in Tartarus is be submerged in an oily, black liquid that robs you of your senses and mind while you are covered in it. Long-time sufferers are rendered uselessly catatonic.  
It is eerily reminiscent to tar.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Gilda was a child star. Her most famous (and only) role, was that of Lil’ Griffy, an orphan griffon adopted by a high-society pony couple. Her films are beloved classics and she’s won two Oscars.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide