Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Former Trini-Mite
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

No one responded to this:
Does My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure have a new villain character in it?
But some pony is out to spoil the celebration - and they’re stealing cakes, letting bunnies loose, and even spoiling Pipp’s paintings!
The ponies need you to make Maretime Bay Day unforgettable – can you find the mysterious party pooper and bring back the magic?
TOMNICE
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Hungarian G1 pony fan
@Former Trini-Mite
Sprout maybe? But i am not sure how that would look if they are just gonna use him as an antagonist again. It would nice to see if he became better after the events of the film.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I appreciate Phyllis now on my second viewing than on my first cause I now fully grasped her character. She just wanted to protect her subjects from the other tribes rather than just outright attack or wage a war on them like what Muammar Hussein did. That and how she had a guilty conscience and realized how far she pushed her son, I really liked that.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@DarkObsidian
Jail ain’t no night in the woods with the Boy Scouts. Justice is a cruel mistress and heaven knows I might cry out for my mom too (may she forever RIP) if I ever end up back there again. So I don’t typically enjoy seeing others thrown in jail… but this got a chuckle out of me for some reason.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Not just Phyllis, I also warmed up on Sprout too and his momma’s boy character, he was really enjoyable to watch. Don’t know what the full series will do with him, but I hope it’s something good and funny.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
You’re right, of course. After everything I’ve learned about US prisons, I wouldn’t want to end up there either. Not that I would wish that here in my own home country. But here it would be more like forced therapy sessions than what you face in the US.
Yeah, I don’t know why, but this scene always makes me laugh. ;-D
(^ _ ^)
I hope so too. It would just be a waste if they didn’t do something with Sprout. Well, we can only hope for the best. ;-)
Background Pony #CC20
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Eh, even if probably unlikely, I find it interesting in its own way.
The G5 thread anything can be talked about. Even if I disagree with these unlikely things, it often gives me a way to clarify and think of things.
No matter how outlansish it might seem, I’m willing to hear anything out.
Of course if done too many times in a row that might be going a bit too far.
And anyway in this G5 thread, since we have little things to talk about in G5 now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide