MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@NamelessNP  
The cast isn’t strong and more characters would make it better. I can barely remember a single character’s name and the only one with a personality is Izzy, the Pinkie Pie ripoff.
Background Pony #EB72
@SparkleDash  
Ok, I could be a bit overthinking, but your past behavior can leads you to that somehow.

Derail means skew off-topic to the point of insanity…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Thinking about it, Pipp was only added because they wanted to appeal to the kids who never got off their phones, and to bring the mane cast up to 5 because G5. Of course, that’s pure speculation.

@SparkleDash  
I can name Sunny, Izzy, Pipp, Zipp, Hitch, Sprout, Haven, Alphabittle, Sprout, and Phyllis at a glance. I haven’t even seen the movie yet. What’s your point?
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Background Pony #EB72  
It’s not my fault if people feel the need to reply to all my opinions. I could make the argument that this is a sign that people really were not very entertained by the movie, otherwise they’d have plenty of things to talk about besides replying to me, but that’s neither here nor there. 🤷‍♂️
Background Pony #EB72
@Wiimeiser  
Careful speaking with SparkleDash tho, he is notorious for spatting negative opinions about the movie, you want to use your on wits to judge for yourself what is correct or not, or you might miss out the movie which can be good for you (or not depends on your personal taste).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Myoozik  
agreed that with the characters, all of them were really likeable.

and personally i thought sprout;s song was tied for the best in the movie (it’s a tie between that and fit right in)
Background Pony #F973
SparkleDash has already made what they think clear. Why do they continue to browse this thread and insist on giving G5 their attention?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Fit Right In is a much better song, that one used the genre changes way better.

Only character I wasn’t a fan of is Phyllis, she didn’t have much of a character other than being a typical moral guardian.
Shelltoon
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

OG brone
@SparkleDash  
No, more characters is what actually ruined the last movie. Too many characters, not enough screen time for them all, and Applejack was a background pony. The G5 movie has much better focus on its characters and gives us enough time to digest their personalities and interests.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide