Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
A bit late, but overall i’m going to be in the majority here, I didn’t like this one. 4/10

There were a few funny moments, i’m not going to lie, but it felt like something out of S6. Like a Cart Before The Ponies, or 28 Pranks later. It was a mess TBH. And the Young 6 deserve a better showcase than this. It was very similar to Fall Weather Friends, but FWF was a much better episode than this. I don’t think i would watch this again

Though i am REALLY looking forward to the next two episodes. Since i hear nothing but great things about it.
Background Pony #39E4
Should I even bother watching this one at all? =/

@Spinny  
I fucking hate this. I’m sick and fucking tired of AJ getting an a terrible episode every damn season now.

Maybe you should watch it first before deciding it’s a terrible episode.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Spinny

DHX does need to prepare their audience for her.. replacement.

And how better to do so than to take a baseball bat to her character development and whack her over, and over, and over…

Yes, you can develop characters by showing they’re not as bad as certain others, to make em shine by smashing the lightbulbs of those around them, but as we’ve seen with Starlight in S6 and S7, it just doesn’t lead anywhere good when it becomes commonplace to drag formerly loved characters through the dirt to make polished turds look better, you’ve gotta put in some true effort.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
One major problem I have with this episode was how AJ was made irresponsible for the sake of making the students look competent. It’s a complete opposite of what her character normally is. In most circumstances, her responsible nature was what sets her aside from Rainbow, who constantly lets her ego get the best of her.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@LeoNero  
Just like Cart Before the Ponies, it’s an episode that would’ve fit more into season 1.

Well… because it WAS ALREADY A SEASON 1 EPISODE.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@edvd  
So far it mostly depend on secondary characters carrying the show while mane6 are mostly OOC or doing nothing. My facourite episodethis season is the leaked one that doesn’t even have a single Mane6 in it for 22 minutes.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Well it seems like we’re gonna get our obligatory “bad” episode that we always get every season. You know, the one where the popular opinion is that it’s a bad episode? Your “The Mysterious Mare Do Wells”, your “One Bad Apples”, your “Princess Spikes” your “28 Pranks Laters”, etc.

And I was right, somehow…
rdibp
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@Esteban  
Usually writers don’t have two episodes air right next to each other.

I wonder if Jennifer Skelly will have any episodes this season.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide