Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
@ILoveMyoozik

A face of Twilight realizing what idiots her friends are, while also being somewhat glad that she’ll never, ever be written this way because the writers hold no disdain for her whatsoever, unlike AJ?
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I’m still confused by the ending. Were the students just playing along to make AJ and RD look good or did they genuinely think that they were just making up their arguments.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@hironakamura  
They mostly went for the most popular or freshly established. They didn’t wanted to make controversy with less popular, like Just showing Dash with Zephyr would make SoarinDash mad as well as LGBT community
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@rdibp  
I feel like oriignally studen6 suppose to be the main focus but it somehow switched into Aj/Dash who acted like secondary characters who didn’t learned anything.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
Fluttershy gets Teacher of the Month? And has won it every time?

Fuck this series. My Little Pony: Fluttershy is Magic.

@Spinny  
“QQ. My character is written as flawed like everyone else has been since the start but let me exaggerate it every single time”.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Like, do none of these kids like partying and dresses?

Or are they outvoted time and time again by those voting for Flutter’s rear?

Maybe she’s not the best teacher, just the hottest one.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
I think the lesson to be learned here is my best ponies are awesome, yours all suck, ahahaha.

…something like that anyway.
Esteban

@PonyPon  
To be honest, the teachers shoudn’t be awarded for popular vote. That encourage the teachers to just act nicer and to bribe the students. It does nothing to make them work harder or do better.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide