Soooo bored. Show discussion.

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I’m bored and my serotonin is dropping.

So show discussion. No set topic but whatever you feel like talking about (so long as you contribute to discussions apart from your own).

Dark themes in the show? Episodes you like? Favorite character and why? Whatever.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Also, the show does present a pretty progressive view of what a princess is. All of the princesses are important heads of a certain field of magic and more importantly, earn their position.

Cadance didn’t marry into royalty. Shining Armor did. That is a pretty big deal.
Takuto_Shindou

@Klonoahedgehog  
I’ve been hearing about those “supposed” dark implications in the show for 2 days, i never read so much fanatism in months.  
Does ANYONE really believe Chrysalis’s plan was to lock Twilight up with good Cadence so she could kill her out of rage?  
TWILIGHT?KILL?HER BABYSITTER?MY LITTLE PONY?  
The answer is yes, there is someone who does.  
What  
the  
fuck.
Frostwolf123

@Takuto_Devastated  
Yeah, I always though she was just short of prison space and had to lock both captives in the same cave by necessity. I mean, did you see any other forgotten caves lying around?

Her whole downfall can be attributed to sloppy incarceration methods.

She seals up Celestia in a giant cocoon but let’s the others just mill about the room. Even after Cadence and Shining were free, she just sort of let them stand there. “Power of love. pfff, like that’ll work.” And then it did. Idiot.

So yeah, not much in the way of a criminal mastermind.
Takuto_Shindou

@Princess♠Molestia  
Exactly, simple as that, she was full of herself!  
It’s sick how people can turn that into mirai nikki alike  
Indeed her acting it’s by far one of the most abysmals i’ve ever seen

@Itsthinking  
Playing around, she was full of herself and though she was fucking unbeatable so she made dumb decisions because of it.

@Frostwolf123  
Yes, pretty much what i stated on the other replies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide