Unpopular opinion time

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@DanielTepesKraus  
I get it’s legit but what I’m saying is that that being out of date isn’t why they crashed, it was because they decided to floor it, in fog and not look at what was ahead of them. Like I said, I don’t remember there being a constellation Look Out For That Rock Right In Front Of You
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@EotD  
It’s the explanation for why his method of star gazing is now invalid. The ponies may not say it, but the Hippogriffs dismissing Rockhoof thenceforth tells that they hold him responsible.
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Vivace  
rockhoof kind of got a raw deal all across that episode. they got mad at him for trying to put out a fire, instead of getting mad at the little morons who were having a fire-starting contest in a school.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

@Vivace  
Except, like I said, that’s not why they crashed. In fact that makes it even worse cause that’s like the guy who was actually driving blaming the passenger for not using an up to date map as to why they backended a semi truck. Like the whole analogy would have worked better if instead of crashing they got lost, because then that would have made more sense.

Like imagine going into a car insurance representative and trying to explain that the reason you crashed your car into a store front was because your map was out of date, but that if it was up to date you could have speed recklessly in the fog while looking down at your map the entire way.

BTW I’m really enjoying nitpicking a ultimately harmless scene in an overall really good episode =)
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

I want a villain or something to age their sun to see Celestia’s face as she stares down the newly-formed red supergiant as it threatens to implode. Then, she finally does something useful and contains the supernova explosion using her magic.

If she did something like that I might actually like her again.

Of course I much rather Twilight do all that but since Celestia has her star association maybe she can do something grandiose on-screen for once. To me.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@DanielTepesKraus

Smolder and Spike have apparently been doing this “all the time” with absolutely no ill effects.

It’d be like if Rockhoof saw someone jumping out of a plane and then broke a whole bunch of buildings to built something cushiony for them to land on,only to discover they were skydiving.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@EotD  
I didn’t say it was why they crashed. It’s why Rockhoof thought he could come out on top of a risky (boneheaded) move.

@DanielTepesKraus  
Or at the very least not fireproofing the room in advance.
rdibp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I would like it if episode 200 was like a mockumentary on the filming and creation of the show through the character’s perspectives.

Like think of The Simpsons episode “Behind the Laughter”
EotD

Oh another thing about that scene, Applejack saying it doesn’t make sense for the hippogriffs to have boats when they can swim. That’s like saying humans don’t need cars or horses or helicopters when they can walk. You do it cause it’s either faster and/or doesn’t require you to exert yourself.

@Vivace  
Eh fair enough. The hippogriffs still shouldn’t have gone full speed ahead though.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@EotD  
Yeah, they really shouldn’t have. If Han Solo were there, he’d ask, “Where did you dig up that old fossil?” Response: Limbo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide