Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

nexus096

Heya there, looking for soneone being interested in a futa hypnosis rp, the plot is that a mysterious creature wants to control futa ponies, if you are interested, send me a dm on my discord “nexus096”
GNGFan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Suomi-Brony
Hi, there everypony :D
I’m looking for some fun ERP action between Celestia and futa Luna.
Need you to play Dom Luna while I do Sublestia.
Celestia made a bet with her sister and this time she lost. Celestia promised to do anything her sister wanted and Luna decided to make Celestia her personal maid and sex toy after her discovery some time ago that her big strong sister is just a submissive slut who craves to be dominated and degraded by her little sister.
Kink List:
Dom/Sub
Incest
Degrading tattoos/branding marks
Slave and Pet stuff
Breeding leading to pregnancy
Public sex etc.
Anthro
And more that I can’t remember right now XD
So throw a DM if interested and thank you in advance :D
I like to do this in Discord if possible.
PS. Live in Finland (UTC +2) so time when posting this is 9:30 here in Finland.
kransi

Hello!
I’m looking for anyone willing to play a dominant or switchy male character! I love discussing the roleplay before we get into things, in particular making sure we’re on the same page with kinks and a rough idea of the plot. Some facts about me in everyone’s favorite listing type: bulletpoint!
  • I play female characters for the most part; ponies (feral or anthro-style), furry anthros, and humans. I have a wide range of ages I’m happy to play.
  • Most kinks you can think of are fine by me; my only hard limits are anything gory, and I’m not really into vore.
  • That said, my favorite kinks are: face-fucking, anal, pregnancy/breeding, master/(slave/pet), incest, roughness (very few limits with this!), hoof-holding, romance, huge dicks/balls, anthro x feral situations, and a few others.
  • I am more than happy to play multiple female characters. You don’t have to play multiple characters.
  • No kink is necessary, but obviously, the more you can match, the happier I’ll be!
  • Contrary to what this list may imply, I’m very happy with plenty of build up and related fun before we get anywhere too juicy.
  • Post length (required): 4 to 7 sentences, preferably more, per reply. I usually give what I get in terms of length, detail, and description!
  • Discord is available, but I have a slight preference for playing over PMs here.
Thanks for reading!
LaDestitute

LF humanxpony centric RP. My OC is an filipino/black IT intersex-male nerd; and his personality? mostly an INFP. As potentially implied, also very willing to play anything m-intersex aligned like a bustyboy.
I’d prefer to play here in PMs or maybe Discord (ask me for my Discord). I can also play on F-List/F-Chat and am most active/most reliable there.
Preferred kinks are humanxpony, crossdressing, feminization, transgender, impregnation/risk of pregnancy, anal, excessive pre, hyper, excessive/stupid amounts of cum, ejaculation from penetration, large breasts, lgbt/queer stuff and orientation play.
For ideas, off the top of my head; play with younger partners (foals/fillies?), someone to play Nightmarity (hell, my avatar is even her!) or maybe even someone to play Replica’s OCs Nolegs, Reppy or femReplica.
extra stuff:
lgbt stuff/feminization
excessive/stupid amounts of cum (like…very excessive!)
general impreg/risk of pregnancy, maybe also overlyy specific like a pregnancy test and/or morning sickness (don’t know if thats weird tho)
lewd stuff like audible internal cumshot sounds/cum announcements (you know like ‘nggh, fuck, i’m cuming baby!’)
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Female Alicorn OC, or my Equestrian Cybertronian Hybrid female
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Communication methods: Discord (captain_cosmos), Deviantart (Chat or Notes), F-List (F-list - Sparkling Medley), Derpibooru (Cosmo123456789’s profile - Derpibooru), Telegram (@SparklingMedley). Anyone interested, get in touch with me.
Shadow_Flare

At most 24 byte(s)
(This is a post I’m re-using since I think it does a good job explaining everything. ^^)
Hi all!
I hope you’re doing well, whoever you may be. I made a post here a while ago before, and thought it was time to try to look for some RP partners again! :D
First things first, I am a MALE , mature (meaning over 18), and pretty laid back and chill.
I’m pretty open to ideas, but I’m always game for a nice wholesome romance RP with ERP elements. Of course, it can also be action, adventure, whatever you’d like as long as it doesn’t get too hard to keep up with. I love stories, but not if I have to remember a thousand different things.
As for characters, I’ll likely play as my OC (The handsome feller in my PFP). As for whoever is interested, I’m open to OC characters, and certain canon MLP characters! And gender doesn’t matter, as long as it isn’t futa. Keep in mind I DO have my certain kinks and limits.
A few small “rules” I guess(?) or “warnings” I should give before you make the decision to DM me, k? ^^
  • I only play males, unless it’s a minor character. Sorry! After years of doing this, I just… Don’t like playing as females. That’s all. Nothing bad, I promise.
  • If an MLP RP isn’t your style, fear not! I also have a bunch of other fandoms I love to RP, such as: Pokemon, Sonic, a few fantasy settings, and even Helluva Boss or Hazbin. But this IS an MLP-centered site, so I doubt a non-MLP RP will happen. And that’s fine! :)
  • This is probably gonna make a small amount of people upset, and I’m sorry but this needs to be said. I don’t like replies that are way too short. Single sentence replies usually don’t hold me for long. SOMETIMES I’ll tolerate it, though. I’m not asking for replies the size of the New Testament, but replies that are at least 1 full line, or even 2 are totally acceptable. :D
  • Just… Please don’t be an assh*le. If I don’t like an idea or kink you have, I won’t judge you for it, but I expect you to be just as understanding. I’ve had people threaten me or worse because of a nasty idea or kink I said no to.
    Please don’t be this person. Thanks much.
Just shoot me a DM and we’ll discuss things further.
Hope to hear from y’all and possibly make a few friends! Ciao!
HaremLover

Greetings Everypony!
I’m still searching for a roleplay partner who is able and willing to play as multiple busty/well-endowed anthro mares. I don’t mind if you wish to use OC or cannon characters, as for potential kinks/fetishes I would prefer to discuss that in private.
If interested, please don’t hesitate in private messaging me and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!
Alex_Awesomeness

I’d like to do a Sunset Shimmer pregnancy rp.
Almost every character in this RP should be 18+ as should any RP partners who wish to participate, and should be able know and play the characters in EQG and MLP
What to expect in this RP: Belly Expansion, Breast Expansion, Butt/Hips/Thighs expansion, Pregnancy Cravings, Mood Swings, Morning Sickness, Stomach Noises, Ill fitting clothes, belly rubbing, difficult pregnancy, Wholesome Relationships.
What WONT be in this RP: Bursting, Abuse, Rape, Scat, Bondage, Mpreg, Futa, torture.
If you’re are interested, you can hit me up on DM’s or on discord: alex_awesomeness
ProjectRKA

Looking for new and active roleplay partners over on discord for both mlp and non-mlp roleplays. If you are interested, feel free to send me a dm.
A few quick rules:
  • I only play male characters
  • If you are playing as canons in any of our rps, I don’t expect 100% accuracy.
  • Most kinks are probably fine. I can link to my f-list as well. My main limits are gore, scat, hyper and musk though.
  • Post length: I generally prefer around 4-7 sentences or more per post, depending on the situation.
Sobeefy

Hey there thanks for reading my ad ,I’m looking for an RP partner who is willing to play any of the main six or any of the cast from tfh, preferably with them being a lot more chubby than usual
I usually prefer long responses around 2 to 3 paragraphs long and I’m available to do it here or on discord, can’t wait to hear from you.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@The Cyborg Stallion
How do you feel about quests and adventures in a medieval-dnd kind of setting? Epic fight scenes between good vs evil? And epic showdowns between the main character and his/her team of good guys and the villain of the RP?
Background Pony #27C0
@TheCrimsonSamurai
I don’t know how he feels, I tried to RP with him and legit after like 10 minutes, while I was still in the middle of typing, he just messages to say “guess you’re not interested anymore” and proceeded to unadd me and remove all of the messages.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide