PonyTales Where's Faust When I'm S-Scared

ianpony98
Artist -

Twilight: Hi kids and welcome to PonyTales. I’m Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie: And I’m Pinkie Pie.

Twilight: And we’re here to answer your questions.

Pinkie: That’s right.

Twilight: Now today we got a letter from Juicy Applesander from Phoenix Arizona who writes…
Background Pony #A6C0
@ianpony98  
Juicy: Dear Twilight and Pinkie, I am six years old. Sometimes I think there are monsters in my closet. That makes me real scared. Can you help me?
ianpony98
Artist -

Pinkie: Ooh. I remember once I thought there were monsters in my closet.

Twilight: Oh yeah well what happened Pinkie?

Pinkie: Well it turned out that they weren’t really monsters at all. Just my fluffy bunny slippers and they’re no so scary. Just kind of squishy.

Twilight: Oh I see. Well Juicy Applesander, first check to see if it’s just your slippers. Then watch this story about when Spike got a little bit scared.

fade to black
ianpony98
Artist -

it starts in a laboratory

????: It can’t be done. I don’t believe you can do it

????: Well stand back and behold as I throw this switch.
ianpony98
Artist -

????: Frankenchanegling,where are you going? Come back here. Don’t go near that door. Frankenchangeling come back. the camera zooms out and turns over to Spike
Background Pony #A6C0
@ianpony98  
Cheerilee: That’s what you said four minutes ago. Let’s skedaddle up those stairs; your father will be up in a minute to tuck you in. Besides, I think this show may be a little too scary for you.
Background Pony #500D
@ianpony98  
after looking at the family portrait of Rainbow Dash, Cheerliee, and Spike, Spike smiles…Until they get Changeling wings!  
Spike: !!! rushes up stairs and runs into his room
ianpony98
Artist -

Spike:(muffled) I’m not scared. It was just…monsters. All around me. Big…growly monsters.

Twilight and Pinkie enter via roof
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide