The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, only the largest group was secretly operated by Corunds people. But no criminal in Arlon were international. I wonder what made you thought that. At most they were operation in other nearby cities.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Oh no totally not, the Arlon criminal gangs were in Arlon only and there’s bigger groups in more important cities. I guess it looked that way because the scope of the action was only in Arlon at the time.
boz

@14Fan
* In a typical background henchpony way he is compltely useless in a fight and even take out his ally in that. Daring is also successful against Caballeron, he was forced to drop his blade and they are now rolling on the ground. *
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jak: Criminal in Arlons? it depend where you draw the line of who count. Someone who steal a bucket of flour for personal usage shouldn’t count like someone who could be a part of this. Real arms smugglers in particular, I’d say 100 maximum, including a few who would do this along other activities. Or if you meant people from Corund forces, that’s a question for Jade.
But we could also just try to follow those gryphons. I mean, they kind of stand out in crowds here.
boz

@14Fan
* The shock also made Caballeron and Daring fight brea. They both stand up and face again. *
Daring: Look like the situation is completely to my advantage now. And it’s not even counting the princess who could came back.
Caballeron: Ah curse you like the most cursed treasure ever. But I wasn’t as unprepared as you think. I didn’t came here by the library myself after all. * He run away in a tunnel. *
Daring: He’s right, he know at least one other way out of these caves.
boz

@14Fan
Daring: There could be more trap. And he have nothing of value to take back. We should try to find what he used to mimic the artifact we were looking for. I think it’s a functional copy of the real deal. Even if it’s sadly just a copy, since it’s a copy made by ponies, ponies would be able to open it and get back the books information to fix your library with it.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I don’t recall having ever mentioned alternative smuggler groups first at least since we last resumed. In the post you reply too, Jak deny having ever had contact with someone who was involved in that kind of activity, and is dismissive of the idea that his old team could have had contacts with people like that.
boz

@14Fan
Daring: We could just write something to trigger the artifact and follow the blue aura. Now that you know it is not dangerous. Or we just look around. Mind you his magic thing should be really obvious to see since his copy won’t be a miniaturized model.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Back in days in Arlon? No. That wouldn’t have been in Corund’s interest to let any seriously important competition in the weaponry field operate in Arlon considering the final phase of their plan was to occupy the city so said competition would have then armed a resistance against their regime.
Really in this case you have to look for “corrupt”(to be fair its ambiguous whether what they do is right or wrong) official and higher up of the military industry for people involved. Remember the box RWBY team went our of the way to inspect. While sure like you said it could be used on grimms in a tunnel, Jade did pointed out it was meant as an anti-air, weapon. And that shipment was sent there in plain sight.
@14Fan
Daring Do: That writing something or that looking around?
OOC: And it’s getting late for me so I’m going to leave on this.
boz

OOC: Hi.
@14Fan
* They start exploring the caves. *
Daring Do: Watch out, he might have put traps in there.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: He only answered based on what Penny asked and she asked for criminal organizations. So I tried my best to dismiss her suppositions. And that’s not giving up and going with the other suggestion, the other suggestion is what is going on. That some people in the diamond dogs general staff are ok with Gryphons rebels is in the plan since the beginning I even think I already told you OOC at some point before.
Anyway I think I’ll take a break today. I’ve posting this to try to clarify something and make sure you neither of you wait for nothing before go back afk.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide