The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Pizzamovies  
OOC: You could be presented to a second part of my rebel forces in Appleloosa with the last battle over. A tank’s crew, but this one is made of named characters that I tried to really develop and follow me directly instead of the diamond dogs.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
Sharp: Problematic, I hope bombers will be able to perform aerial recon missions too without being targeted. I know NOD have anti-air capacity but since our airforce in Indoa was almost non-existent we can hope they aren’t at their full potential.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
Legion: “Piece of Intel available: coordination of strikes came from ocean, heavily encrypted, however Brief glance at what looked to be an aircraft carrier about four times the size of any known ship had been given.”
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Sharp: The platform from where they invaded Indoa, it would be a permanent threat to our position everywhere if we don’t take it out. What do we know on it?
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Bosch: “hello, you know i was a bit disappointed that i didn´t see you at the dome. after all i wanted you to see me offing those old windbags, they made too many mistakes to Keep Holding the reins in the brotherhood.”
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
OOC: I will.

Now that we have a plan to contain the threat we need to know how to take back Indoa, the Robolings will give us information but we need to have a way to quickly move our armies to the weakest point to make sure we get Indoa back as fast as possible and teach NOD to think twice before attacking us again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide