The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony  
Sharp: And about what they do? They keep working for one side or another, not long ago we wanted to give them some mare we captured and pushed them against our other enemy MP and now they are all against us.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dr_Robotpony  
Sharp: And as much as I like the idea of throwing them down the pedestal they imagine they are on, I know that next month they may as well propose us an alliance.
boz

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Yes, you have to complete the NOD talk with MP and probably do the ship attack if Doc is still here. By the way, where do you place Indoa in the world?
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(well, that map honestly complicated things, i just imagined the continent stretching east a fair bit and that´s where the northern continents attach, on them saddle arabia, on that one´s south end zegypt and neighbors and further east, the Indoan subcontinent, forgoing China then Comes a patch of sea and Japony, as well as a volcanic belt where the Dragons live, further east you arrive at the equestrian shore. that puts manehattan at a mediterranean mini ocean.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide