The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
That would be some epic large continent, with almost everyone we have see yet on the same land body(except for the Japony special case) and Thano already put Saddle Arabia east of Zegypt.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

In Appleloosa a last tank arrive, marked with a female diamond dog in undies painted on its hull. Fareyes and Pix come to greet this one as its crew get out of it.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: It is that way since long, Finn paint it based on Lucy in a very old boz post since even before Quest of the underworld and your rocket ruin it so he had to paint it back.
boz

@Pizzamovies  
Pix saw the whole gang getting out the tank they are all a little bruised but Finn’s (driver) injuries looks strangely worse than the others.

Pix: These rockets didn’t miss you guy, I’m glad you made it out alive.

Leo(captain): It wasn’t that bad from the inside really.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: It was more inspired by the plane painting, but why should that be reserved to planes when tanks also a plenty of space for this on their hull. And it contribute to give chars personalities, get them out of the faceless soldiers role.
boz

Pix: Hey, Lief, come to us, we have new face to show, you, these one are really with us, unlike most other Diamond dog who are here on their own.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
he looks up from cleaning his pistol and trots over

Yea what’s up-

he gets one look at the tank before bursting with laughter

Hahahaha that is the best ever…who are you guys anyway?
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Bosch: “the brotherhood has gone through confusing times, leaving is something we don´t want anymore and the powergames of the circle, i´m sick of them, i took it upon myself to force change with lead. things are going to be largely different in Japony, many of them are fond of the does and wanted to help, as any good military general i answered the call, and seeing as now i´m on the blacklist of robotpony, this alliance is simple survival instinct”
boz

@Pizzamovies  
Leo: We were running a tank since before we joined the resistance with these two guys. I’m leo, the tank captian, Lucy (A female exactly looking like the painting), who is at the navigation, (because their tank can move underground digging in from of them so they require expert to know where it is exactly without any landmark), Ace and Jake who operate the side cannon and this one with the black eye and paint on his paws is Finn the driver.
boz

@Pizzamovies  
Leo: You should see how it is underground, real cities, electric power and all. I’m surprised ponies didn’t get that we were more than what they think though, you could at least suppose we have artificial light, didn’t you notice that despite living underground all the time, our eyes aren’t hurt by the surface’s light.

OOC: I’ll give you the hint, ask for Finn’s black eyes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide