The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: I’m sure Pizza is still here at least on the site but I think he don’t have the habit of answering even when none of his chars is directly asked something.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
(I’m sorry just multitasking on a lot of roleplays right now sorry)

Yes that is wonderful…in a time of total war that is

he walks up to the tank and touches it

Can I have one?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Pizzamovies  
Leo: We get this one because we were already driving it when they fired us from the tunnel defense force. They’re not for sale, but since we can buy spare parts here and there it’s probably possible to build a new one. But we run it with a five people’s crew that will probably be a problem for you.

Finn: I saw you liked my fine art though, so if you come to get any other type of vehicle for yourself, you can think of me to style it.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@LunarGhostRedMoon  
SensorOfficer: Shipmaster sensors are picking up unknown energy signatures.

Val: Why did we not see them before?

SensorOfficer: Unknown they just appeared from nowhere.

Val: Figure out where they are coming from. Power up shields and weapons just in case.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide