Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #6E27 - Did not alias. The two artists are both from Hong Kong, but they appear to be two different people. One is male, the other is female, one speaks English, the other does not, and their signatures are completely different. If they are the same person, their art styles are separated between professional commissions on one hand, and Facebook Doodles on the other, so even if they are the same person aliasing them together does not seem appropriate.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Ray Frost - Done.

@TexasUberAlles - Done. As I’m assuming you say, we had previously aliased them the other way - it really seems to be a question of whether they are a Tumblr or a Pixiv artist, but looking through their galleries it seems that the Pony art is more coming from the Pixiv gallery, so I reversed the alias to make it as you requested.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide