Fanfic Writing General

Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
@And Brother I Hurt People  
Alright, I guess I’ll be a little less subtle with what I mean.

Basically it’s a prequel to Bittersweet, a story where Pinkie dies of diabetes… Yeah, that’s apparently what happened in that story in a show about magical horses. Sort of does sound silly when you think about it, especially if they can magically cure something like that. This story I’m thinking of might explore some different routes, especially since in one episode, the lack of Pinkie Pie was enough to get the town to squabble amongst themselves.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@PonyPon  
Ok, after looking over it I think what you’ve got looks pretty solid. I did spot some typos and a few phrases that seemed a bit over written, but overall pretty damn good if you ask me.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Uncle Cthulhu comes to town.

Pinkie’s uncle comes to stay for the week. He also happens to be a massive, mind-breaking, squid-man-thing. The ponies ofcourse freak out, though he proves to constantly be harmless when around his family, and hold no ill will towards ponies (monkeys and humans on the other hand…)
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Uncle Cthulhu comes to town.
Pinkie’s uncle comes to stay for the week. He also happens to be a massive, mind-breaking, squid-man-thing. The ponies ofcourse freak out, though he proves to constantly be harmless when around his family, and hold no ill will towards ponies (monkeys and humans on the other hand…)

I do like that idea. Twilight is walking through the park when she sees Pinkie apparently with her head in a hole…the hole is hovering in mid-air. Even stranger, Pinkie is “speaking” to something inside this hole in reality, and it’s not normal speech either, it’s an odd sort of screeching, squelching noise, like rubbing nail-embedded meat against a chalkboard.

Twilight: Pinkie…what are you doing?  
Pinkie: Oh, hiya Twilight! Just talking to a friend of mine. He’s kinda shy, though, doesn’t like meeting new ponies, which is a little silly, I mean, meeting new ponies is the greatest thing ever!
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Pinkie sees Mrs. Cake breastfeeding the twins, and makes a wish that she could too.  
The next day she wakes up and finds her tits are full of milk. Chocolate and Strawberry, that is, in a endless supply.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@And Brother I Hurt People  
Terrible things. I was thinking of subverting the usual “be careful what you wish for!” storyline, go for a kind of story book style narration that gets more and more annoyed with things not going as expected. I haven’t really worked out the details yet.
Shadow Star
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

…. no its a twist ending. Shining breathes a sigh of relief to get away from Cadence.. and then realizes Twilight has locked herself in the safe room with him. Then he notices the smell..  
aand cue the screaming as fade to black.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
…. no its a twist ending. Shining breathes a sigh of relief to get away from Cadence.. and then realizes Twilight has locked herself in the safe room with him. Then he notices the smell..
aand cue the screaming as fade to black.

Blargh, (implied?) incest. No thanks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide