Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Spacey Spacebourne
@Broken Adam
Have you been on Twitter today? It’s trending to say that April Fools’ Day and all related pranks should be cancelled because of the current state of the world. Hell, even last year, I saw tons of “April Fools’ Day is bad!!!” takes, and a whole-ass argument broke out in one of my servers over a small prank that was played. This seems like an unpopular opinion given those circumstances.
Don't

Get up and Jump
If you are a upper middle class person from a well off family then you should keep your mouth shut about how "Money doesn't buy Happiness"
Meanlucario
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
@Broken Adam
So what you're saying is that women shouldn't be treated nicely? And that isn't the term for "simp" you gave months ago when trying to justify that people shouldn't be friends with their ex.
Don't

Get up and Jump
@Meanlucario
I said people shouldn't be friends with people who rejected them because it could hurt their self esteem and Mental Health and that a guy isn't an asshole if he stops being friends with a girl after she rejected him.

And you know very well that simp doesn't mean being nice to girls

@Hollowfox Jaeger
I am not Single
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Patron - Bronze Patron
Lemonade - Mad
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab

Site Moderator
I just want to die...
@Broken Adam
@Meanlucario
I said people shouldn't be friends with people who rejected them because it could hurt their self esteem and Mental Health and that a guy isn't an asshole if he stops being friends with a girl after she rejected him.

Why do I feel like you're talking about me.
Meanlucario
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Steel/Lonely type
@Broken Adam
No, you said that guys shouldn't be friends with their ex since the exes will make them submissive and simps. Someone look for his posts on this and link them, please.

And that's the definition of simp you gave me months ago, and unless they're changing that definition to move the goalpost, I have no reason to think it changed.

And I doubt that.
Meanlucario

Steel/Lonely type
@Broken Adam
Also, just not clicking in a romantic sense doesn't mean that they can't be friends. Unless your ego is so shallow that is enough to break you, or they're an asshole, than there shouldn't be any problems if you two got along as friends before.

@LightningBolt
Can't say I'd be surprised if he was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online After Dark Vendor Hall

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~