Vent thread

Honkersssss

Twilight Stinkle
Y’all know what’s annoying?

People who decide if a game or anime (non hentai/ecchi) is good depending on the fanservice or sexual content.

Like, “This game sucks, but it has hot anime girls so I’m excited for it.”

The most egregious example was during that period of time when everyone was going crazy over Pokemon Sword and Shield and I saw people going like “Wow they removed the national dex! This game is horrible! I’m boycotting GameFreak! Oh, but that Sonia girl is hot. I might buy the game because of her.”

That just makes me irrationally angry. Like… uh…. how about considering other aspects of the game other than sekksy animu gurls?
Honkersssss

Twilight Stinkle
@Selaphiel  
Game journalism is a joke, and it has been for the pas few years, mainly because these “”“journalists””” either don’t play games at all, are only in it for the paycheck, or spout dumb nonsense about [insert controversial present day topic here] in order to get clicks.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Honkersssss  
I think the Twitter morons who complain about fanservice are more annoying than anything. They constantly try to force the producers to change the content, and yet they don’t support the game/show/movie either way.
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

I’ll have to critique my apush teacher’s examples on the Batman essay later on the weekend as her information is either incorrect or not sourced as evidence. I’m only doing this in order to prevent people from attacking her or the students if they plan on submitting it online so they won’t go through the same shit as I did.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
At this point, it has been quite often when I see both sides of a conflict and I discover there’s no side to root for because both sides are horrible.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Honkersssss  
Anything that titillates the audience and gets their hormones kicking is almost always guaranteed to be a success unfortunately. As Rick & Morty once said: “Sex sells”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Honkersssss
I think the Twitter morons who complain about fanservice are more annoying than anything. They constantly try to force the producers to change the content, and yet they don’t support the game/show/movie either way.

Don’t forget RestEra.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Reevaluating myself for the past few months and I realised how much of a hypocrite scumbag I was

I deserve whatever is coming my way in the future, if it comes
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

how about considering other aspects of the game other than sekksy animu gurls?
But the girls are important feature and selling point of the game.  
It’s not shameless to bait your viewers with nice gurls and then keep them hooked with fun, engaging gameplay, great story and complex characters.

You gotta ease ppl in. You can’t expect them to just be immediately onboard with a completely novel idea. That’s where memes and anime girls are useful, they’re effective baits!

Look WHY do you think I even gave MLP FiM a chance in the first place? Because the characters are cute, and looks like a proper blend of anime/cartoon! I was instantly sold by their character design and anime-like expressions alone, without knowing a single damn thing about the show.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I hate how “cringe” has just come to mean “Look at these losers enjoying something we don’t, CRINGE!”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Some rich fuckwits got mad and left this restaurant because their food took 20 minutes.

Wow, really, are you that impatient?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide