Vent thread

GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
I swear their are a lot of people who don’t know the damn difference between a real friendship vs a fake one. You even got people who’d tell you that “You better buy you some friends” and say it with such confidence like theirs nothing even wrong with it. Theirs a lot of things wrong with telling a person to do that, especially someone who’s mental health ain’t that great.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Had to do another cleanup in the bathroom where someone shat on the floor next to the stall. What is wrong with this city?
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Beth  
I don’t have anything against giving people things to people for free, its just that if I have to constantly give things to you for you to talk to me then your not worth keeping around because that just tells me that your only their to take advantage of my kindness and generosity. I know not everyone is like that its just some people are and I cannot stand those kinds of people.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
A fire from a nearby tree went up in flames from overnight illegal fireworks and then parents are at each other….Might as well have a fapping session to subdue this stress.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

The kid who dun maded dis 9 hours album is 14yo…

14 years–omg I’m…I’m jealous AF.

YES. It’s definitely inspired by The Caretaker’s Everywhere at the end of Time. An album I, a casual, wouldn’t have picked up on if it wasn’t for the meme.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
As for Badheart (i got off track) he responds well to nature, he doesn’t respond well to internet. He comes here for social interaction, but if it bothers him, a break could clear him out.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
Maybe. Americans are smarter than people think. They think we’re dumb, primarily because we lack knowledge about their topics, our own culture is way too big.

Also I’m more likely reading Wikipedia on Social Value Orientation and watching drama anime than projecting, but maybe projecting onto those things makes it still projecting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide