Vent thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
When people tell you to “face the consequences”, “take it like a man”, “deal with it”, or “get over it”, I suspect that they are laughing at you.
They don’t want you to grow and be happy. They want you to go through the same pain as they did, to sympathise with them and become like them - selfish, cruel, miserable.
These “manly men”, Internet tough guys, and boomers want you to suffer, because it is the only world that they grew up in - poverty, abuse, and difficulty twisted them into misery.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Because that was the world they grew up under, filled wih abuse, politics, poverty,and difficulty. It distorts their minds so they would rather kill off some people than allow everyone to be better.
“Crab mentality” is a good description - they want to drag you down since you might challenge them for being better than them, or simply angering them.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Working during one of the coldest periods of the year was bad enough, but the rain coming in and making it all even more miserable was the cherry on the shit sundae
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Twitter has now completely stopped working for me. Unless I start an account it won’t let me even go on and look. I used to be able to browse around Twitter, then I had to go in through Google searching a specific user. Now that’s not working either.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
I’m planning on rebuilding my model train layout. Yesterday I priced the 2 sheets of 3/8” plywood I need. That alone will cost me almost 160 DOLLARS.
Fuck this shit.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Now I am that one schmuck who wants to have at least one major natural disaster that rather cause some good benefit on this planet.
I want a violent volcanic eruption as big as Mount Pinatubo or Krakatoa so that the global temperatures would significantly drop for a year or two.
Hunga Tonga’s eruption was VEI 5 which is as powerful as Mount Saint Helens and it barely even touched the planet’s atmosphere to do it’s cooling effects globally.
Background Pony #E9D4
I have a friend that doesn’t reply for like 5 months… I don’t want to think they’re dead… I really don’t want to… They were pretty much the best friend I ever had… I don’t want to… But at the same time I feel like just giving up… On everything…
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

If anyone got nothing better to say to any of my posts in this thread, do not click the reply button under my post. Quit wasting my time reading all your bullshit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide