Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@OptimusPrimevil  
Again I never said that I went there to meet women, I just went there because I wanted to meet people in general and I just noticed that nobody there regardless of gender paid attention to me. I feel pretty awful for mentioning that I went to a bar and got drunk shortly after.
Tragiclady
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

While I’m pretty cool/alright with not having real life friends. I kinda wish I had a better imagination so that me and the friends I’d imagine myself having could have a better time together.

I used to have romantic feelings for people I met on the internet, but I fixed that after 2010. Six years of relatively little embarrassment so far :3
someguy111

@VNagato  
Yeah I’ve tried. The girls that do talk to me, which are few and far between, very quickly lose interest. I’m just not a very likeable person. All my female co-workers hate me too. One of them lied and told me I wasn’t allowed to be in a certain part of the office because I’m not in that department and yet other people who are in my department and therefore should not be in that part of the office either are allowed in there and she has no problem with it, she just wants me to be as far away from her as possible. And then she exploits me for my kindness to do errands and favors for her because she doesn’t feel like doing it.

I really just don’t understand what I did wrong or what I did to deserve this.
VNagato
Artist -

@someguy111  
Do you have a general problem with just girls or regardless of gender? Maybe you’re bringing up the wrong type of conversations?

And just don’t do her shit work? If she hates you and doesn’t give you respect, there’s no reason for you to do those things, just don’t
someguy111

@VNagato  
It’s mostly females I have a problem with although with that said I’m not exactly Mr. Popular around guys either. I’ve just always been very socially awkward and a social outcast. Try as I might, I’ve never been able to fit in with anybody even other outcasts.

And I would rather just do her work than have her make a fuss about it. As it is I’m not that well liked at work so it wouldn’t take much from her to get everybody against me.
VNagato
Artist -

@someguy111  
Might be how you make yourself to be or just the wrong type of words you use?

If she hates you, she might as well have already gotten people against you, regardless whether or not you do her work.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
My condition hasn’t gotten better. My nose is drippy as hell, my throat is sore, and my ears are painfully clogged. What a way to start my third week at college.
someguy111

@VNagato  
I don’t know, I think it’s more about who’s saying it than what’s being said. I apparently just lack, among other things, the caharisma needed to be considered attractive.

While my coworker most certainly does hate me, even she wouldn’t just turn people against me for no reason.

Also every girl that I talk to, even if it’s just for professional reasons such as someone I met at a business meeting, always has to make it blatantly clear that they have a boyfriend.

There was this one girl that I met at a networking meeting and I swear she told me at least a dozen times how she has a boyfriend and they’re in such a close relationship.

I get it, you’re not interested in me (no surprise there), you don’t have to continue to remind me that you’re already taken as an attempt to get me to leave you alone even though I’m not even trying to hit on you.
VNagato
Artist -

@someguy111  
You’ll be surprised by how much shit you can talk about another person even if they haven’t done anything wrong. It could be the littlest things or exxagerations or just personality alone.

Maybe the vibe you’re giving off is that you’re lonely or something, which can translate a bit differently depending on the person
someguy111

@VNagato  
I have no idea but even when I’m supposed to make it known that I’m lonely I’m ignored. I went to a singles meeting and was quite literally the only person in the room standing there all by themselves all night. Nobody, not one single person wanted to talk to me. Even on a dating website, like I said before, the only replies I got were from people that I wouldn’t even want to be in the same room with. I seriously must be cursed to be single forever.
Background Pony #507A
So I just discovered or rather confirmed there’s a 99% chance my family and by extension me, are going to end up homeless, homeowners insurance wants a window replaced and some mold/slime/whatever cleaned off the back of the house. Normally this would be an easy job but my dad wont do anything without a bottle of scotch in him, and mom won’t do anything, and my brother just jokes about how much fun homelessness will be, then again he has friends so he’s probably covered. The worst part is I have everything but a criminal record against me getting a job, never learned to drive, never got a GED, and we live in Florida where the job market is garbage, so yeah I’m probably screwed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide