Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
*sigh*

Okay, so first things first, I had my final exam in music recording today. I had to mix and master a track and show it to the class.

And… well… I messed up.

Bad enough that I can only assume I’m going to fail the course.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icey wicey 1517  
Well, the fact that the professor tore my track apart.

And, y’know, I knew he would. But not to this degree.

He called the track a “dead mix.”

He didn’t tell me whether I passed or failed the final, but I can only assume I failed, judging by how much he dished out.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@TheHappySpaceman  
That’s…Strange. If he called your project a “Dead mix” and tore it apart. Then wouldn’t that mean that you failed?…

Eh. IDK. I hope you passed anyway.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@TheHappySpaceman  
Really shows you the quality of students when doing something you’re supposed to do by default is the qualifier for that criteria.

Depending on the university/college (this is almost always undergraduate as by graduate school usually the less-dedicated have been ousted, and even then significantly greater in community colleges), some professors even decide to make attendance/generic homework combined over 50% of the grade because little students actually attend and do the homework.
Moving On
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I finally started to use a Pony generator, but now I’m completely unsatisfied since it doesn’t look how I imagined my OC. I guess I should practice drawing after I’m done with my homework. 2S3B004000FED09E9EFEA10090000FFFEKN3237200000001E1CC00001100680S107F3FCC004CB2
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide