Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
School.

Designed to be the least enjoyable if not worst time of your childhood and help set up your expectations of disliking or hating work as an adult.

I understand why some people commit suicide or just fucking give up and rot.

This pandemic just amplifies all that pain.

All of us who survive 2020 deserve a free feast of our favorite foods and a whole month dedicated to resting.
Background Pony #E1A4
@GrimDarkSurvivor  
Funny enough sites like blacked.booru.org and bleachbooru.org.

Two sites which by the names you can guess that upload and has a lot of interracial stuff, not really a issue since those sites are focused on black/white characters with other races and dont really get heated.

But Rule34.xxx especially on any Fellatrix or GeneralButch pic/gif/webm you can check them out. As people in the comments and forums say anything that has a black character is bound to have trouble.

As well as they usually rack up the most comments on a pic compared to any other race or type of pics.
Background Pony #E1A4
@CaptainXtra  
That does sound nice.

And hopefully some of 2020 wont spill into 2021 or somehow the next year is worse or somewhere in the ballpark of being terrible.

But i dont want to jinx it so i’ll leave it at that.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
Surveys aND phychometrics are fun.

They try to intimidate you by saying they know something about you, and fail every time.

Humans are complicated. Even the ones who don’t seem so.

I’ll be like “I want a Bush today” see an ad for Bush a minute later and decide for an IPA instead.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My brother’s birthday will be tomorrow and from what he pulled on to us yesterday, that bitch ain’t getting nothing on his birthday.

I don’t think I even have the guts to greet him a happy birthday. A dickhead.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Had a talk with mom earlier and she felt suicidal from being badmouthed and embarrassed by his actions.

She doesn’t even know yet that I whooped his ass cus’ it’ll escalate the situation into black and blue.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
What did he do?

@MagpulPony  
I have never had much contact with heroin users. I wonder how they behave. I can tell you how meth heads can be.

Atleast alcoholics usually only cause problems in their immediate relationships, prob sleep too much.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Ninji  
Mom’s job manager generously donated money for him to buy a new laptop since it’s needed for a better quality online classes instead, he wanted a gaming laptop which costs twice the money she gave to him. Then he didn’t get what he want, he became a stubborn self-entitled dickhead who demands from mom’s boss to donate more money to which it embarrasses me and my mom. Mom and him got in a heat to the point my brother threw a fit and badmouthed her in which when I learned on what he did, I snapped and brawled with him for disrespecting mom.

This is actually the first time he acted like this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide