Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Manila just had it’s hottest temperature ever recorded in history today at 38.6°C (101.48°F) earlier at 2:00 PM while the human heat index clocked in at 45°C (113°F).
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I was supposed to go to the beach today but since I’ve been working in the sweltering heat for the past two days (with more unfortunately to come) and my arms are sunburnt, I decided that more sunburn just to rest and relax isn’t worth it.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
My stepdad just died last night. If I seem a bit fucked up in the. Coming days that’s why. I’m not even sure how a feel. The guy was kinda a fuck up but when I was a kid he was the closes thing I had to positive male rolemodle irl but he and my mom got into alot of fights and they even broke up after one big fuck up a year or two ago but also let us stay with him a few times a few months ago when we were at the end of the rope.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

So my mom just got DM’ed by some unknown private number and they told her about my “I’m going to kill Zucc” post on Facebook that got me banned, and now my mom is absolutely pissed, scared, and confused to the bone against me and what I’ve done.

She said “I or my entire family would be possibly get abducted and salvaged or be subject to privacy threat” by the devoit people on that site because I’ve threatened one of the richest man in the world with death.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

My mom won’t shut up because she thinks our family’s privacy are at risk of doxxation, being cancelled out by her friends/relatives/her job, or be abducted.
Background Pony #62E6
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Tell her into the brain that need to report Philippine’s authority for the defense, didn’t she realizes that even they, from US, had travel costs? Shut her fight-flight mode quick.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I just got a call from an unknown phone number and told me they hired some motorcycle drive-by shooters to kill me on the spot if I’m all alone outside my house.

What a drama queen. OoOoOoOh i’m scared
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide