Vent thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m thinking of telling off one of my friends again due to his lack of interest in talking/doing thing that I like together when I’ve listened to his goals of what he wants to accomplish over and over. One of them being over him not finishing fucking Deltarune. It has been nearly FOUR years since Chapter 1 has come out and several months since Chapter 2 has released and he has still not finished Chapter 1. Inexcusable. All because I like hearing his reactions towards what’s happening since it has worked well in the past when we played Mother 3 and Undertale together. I don’t care if I’m being selfish but that’s just how I function. And I refuse to draw in exchange for all of this.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I don’t like many things.
I don’t like Anti-Vaxxers, I don’t like Christian and Muslim Fanatics, I don’t like Man-Hating Women, (Yes, I don’t care much for Women-Hating Men either before y’all start harping on me), I don’t like Zincy, (NOR DO I HATE HIM), I don’t like Cats, I don’t like Sociopaths, I don’t like the majority of the Boomer population, and I sure as hell don’t like bicycles.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
How lovely: My mom went to get tested for the Fruit Bat Flu yesterday, and today she just found out the result was positive.
I don’t wanna live on this planet anymore.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My dog has been sick the last few days.
Some of the symptoms, combined with her being older, has me severely worried that she might be on her last days.
Even if she recovers, whenever her time comes, I’m not getting another one; I’ve been through the loss and the feeling of loss leaves me so angry that I lash out at the slightest provocation, and I tend to get extremely personal and cruel.
Yeah, add it to the list of things I never want to experience again.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I just received a letter from the Utah State Tax Commission informing me that I have to either take a “verification quiz” or provide a copy of my driver’s license and proof that Utah income tax was withheld from my paycheck (a.k.a. my W2s); or else I won’t get my state tax refund. Apparently, they’re worried about identity theft now. This was never a problem in the past.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yes, I have generated more money through my inheritance and will generate even more money through the sale of my parents’ house. But because of my youthful mistakes, I am not still worthy of a credit card to support Derpibooru.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I can’t get credit. I don’t think I want it anyway.
Trying to repair my credit score slowly.
I’ll support derpi one of these days, when I get better work.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Nah he’s not too far off. I work for the feds.
A hospital no less. You’d think we’d have better damn resources here. But the powers that be prefer funding bombs and guns than funding the care of those hurt while using those overpriced bombs and guns.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
me when I go to the old faithful, the taco truck for my taco fix.
Absolutely adore the total anarchy of the area. Amazed I haven’t had an accident there yet. Perhaps I’ll just strap propane tanks to my car and challenge an impact.
Background Pony #FF2D
me when I go to the old faithful, the taco truck for my taco fix.
Absolutely adore the total anarchy of the area. Amazed I haven’t had an accident there yet. Perhaps I’ll just strap propane tanks to my car and challenge an impact.
Add some spikes and a tally, to really sell it :p
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Fucking hate these new plastic bags, tore open and ripped easily while I was taking out the outside trash and spent like ten minutes cleaning it all up.
Background Pony #239B
Damn technology! I just got a new laptop for Xmas and the charger stopped working!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide