Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Guys. My aunt told me in case an Omicron-like super surge like last year were to occur again, go buy Paracetamol and Carbocisteine as early as possible to prevent suffering from struggling to buy one during the time when people suddenly becoming sick after holidays that they’ll panic buy these things until the med supplies go out of stock.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Jade Kitsune
Oh it actually looks dope, I just got to pick at everything. I often have drugs on me, so I don’t draw attention to myself.
It’d be cool on the wall of a mancave, and yes, way better than Trump flags.
@Jade Kitsune
Paracetamol is Tylenol. It’s used for moderate pain. Take as little as you can, too much can actuall cause pain, and liver failure, it doesn’t work better if you take more than recommended. Combining with alcohol is dangerous to the liver.
Carbocisteine appear to thins the mucous of the lungs. Unlike Tylenol where I don’t go into detail because it’s too complicated, this one I actually have no idea how it works. Just that normal use doesn’t seem to have side effects. Coughing up more fluid could reduce the viral load in your lungs in Covid. This one has a small chance of allergic reactions, so read about identifying the reaction before use.
Having these things is great, but when you actually catch covid you should see a doctor, before taking anything for pain or mucous if you can.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Beth
I don’t really have any health issues. The only allergy I have is to the “whooping cough” vaccine, but I haven’t had that in decades. I still can’t eat fruits or veggies very well because of the weird texture.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Jade Kitsune
Certain kinds of neurodivergant folk have hangups about weird textures. Being afraid to try new things, and being hypersensitive to the texture that is.
Don’t worry about fruit much. As for vegetables, you can do a lot of things to rend the texture, like putting it in a blender. As uncomfortable as it is, you should feel better getting more vegetables, we’re primates after all. They can turn veggies into bread and chips now.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Beth
I did get myself one of those portable blenders (the cheaper version because why would I pay $60?). I’m hesitant in trying because I still need to get things like an ice cube tray and I need to find recipes to accommodate for the smaller version of the blender.
Speaking of which, the food texture issue is why I sided with Team Grub in the “Gear/Grub/Fun” Splatfest. If I were stranded, I’d be able to learn how to make things like shelter and fishing tools, and I could explore the island and be at peace without anyone nearby to set off my anxiety. But food? I couldn’t bite into the fruits or veggies without gagging at the weird-ass textures. I suppose in hindsight, I could’ve gone with Team Gear if the gear included a blender.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Ever wanted to respond to a comment but felt to drained or had not enough will to do so? I mean I could but I don’t do it because I feel too unebergetic
Posted Report
AwesomeBrony
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
I was thinking of trolling /mlp/ today. Making fun of them and everything
But I then remembered I am a brony too ._.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack
I intentionally destroyed my episodic memory, with dissassociative hallucinogen. In order to escape trauma and anxiety. In lesser terms the drug made me feel good, and detached from my fears, I make it sound deliberate to skate around the fact i was a garden variety drug addict.
Now i look at my hands and in the mirror and it’s wierd. Humans look wierd now, life is weird now. So much of reality just does not click with my natural intuition. As humans we live with so many assumptions and filters. Few of us just experience bare reality, and marvel as the insanity that we’re falling apart, and we have to consume other life forms to live. Drinking water is weird. Life has no purpose that actually makes sense to the human mind, that’s why we make up religion.
I don’t know how i got here. I’m 30yo and it feels like I was born 8 years ago, my childhood is like some creepy TV show i saw a couple times.
I am diagnosed borderline personality dissorder. Signifigant overlap with dissassociative identity disorder. I wonder if the drugs did it. Better than being the sniveling coward I used to be, 10/10, would destroy my mind again.
Posted Report
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Again
Is it wrong when you’re notified that you’re terminated from your job and there is still about a week of work that you have to go, but you decide to leave early after Monday and only let your coworkers and boss know with Email and message?
I did exactly that and I have to return next Monday to take care of the resignation procedures. I wonder if what I did was actually an asshole move and just leaving people to take care of my unwanted baggage. I think I left a worse impression than the ones I left when I was working there. I always tell myself I did more damage to the company by being there than not anyway. I wonder what kind of response I’ll get next Mondy, probably a lot of frustration and anger.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
They let you go. They’re not supporting you any more. Any burden on your coworkers is now their problem to deal with, unlike you, the coworkers are actually getting paid. Don’t worry about it.
NTA (not the asshole)
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So… wonder if Diabetic foot ulcer is the point of no return for patients with those. I can’t imagine my uncle losing both his feet over it.
He still have to wait tomorrow until the swab results come in, then he should be able to go back to dialysis.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’ve seen enough diabetic people sharing their stories on what they’ve gone through. This irrational fear I had that it literally tears your life apart one by one slowly, painfully, and unexpectedly is making my anxiety swell out of control. Then there’s this unexplained skin rashes I had whenever I eat sweet foods, that’s just spells I’m doomed to be the next in line for this catastrophe on my far future.
I really need help to stop messing with them carbs and sugar.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
It’s leading up to diabetic neuropathy. Blood sugar spikes can damage peripheral nerves.
They say once the nerve is damaged, it’s not reversible. This is debatable. The sooner he arrest the diabetes the better. The ulcer alone doesn’t indicate permanent nerve damage.. yet. If he can reverse the diabetes soon, the surviving nerves will grow more robust to compensate for the loss of nerve tissue.
It’s up to the doctors now, and he has to take their advice very seriously. He’s going to feel very isolated and miserable on a restricted diet, but it’s the only way.
EDIT: Stuff like refined sugar and caffiene and even alcohol have to go. Complex carbs can be managed by the body easier, but even these have to be restricted, despite carbs being an important energy source in an otherwise healthy person. He has to eat more fat and protein. Fat gets turned into sugar too, but in a much more controlled manor.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide