Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #D31A
@Xari  
Apparently, they did it in American Dragon because they brought on some new staff who wanted the show to be easier to animate.

Still don’t understand entirely why they slimmed down Jake’s dragon form to make him look less experienced when he’d already been buff for an entire season.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Salamenace  
I honestly don’t recall that line X_X

the new one is more kid oriented

full

toyline and special aren’t exactly 100% faithful to each other (bebop and rocksteady didn’t have partners, mikey had a stego. splinter doesn’t appear while shredder appears as a possible bad end).
441TheSecond
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Jarkes  
Yeah, one guy being a moron, rock solid case.

A guy that probably grew up with the badass Disney comics instead and thus didn’t know that in the show there was a girl, maybe because he wasn’t born in the US.

But no, let’s spin yet another bullshit sexism narrative, that worked out wonderfully for Ghostbusters 2016.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@441TheSecond

@ice1517

There were two tweets where the tweeter provided examples, and about 5 people within those examples. And yeah, IIRC, Webby wasn’t in the original Carl Barks or Don Rosa comics that Duck Tales was inspired by.

Still, I doubt much will come of this.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Personally, I’m pretty excited for the Duck Tales reboot, though it’s a darn shame Alan Young died this year, so they’ll have to get a replacement for Scrooge…

I kind of like how Donald will be more involved this time, like the original comics that inspired the series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide