Fallout Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I have cleared out both Deathclaw filled locations, thanks explosives, completed most of the unmarked quests for Camp McCarran (I need to spawn in the owner of the Grub area to complete one), found the Three Card Bounty guy and turned in the heads I’ve been carrying, delivered the eggs to Lucy and gave Cass the shotgun before sending her and ED-E away to start Old World Blues. Unfortunately, I looked up what items can be converted there using the character pages on the wiki and now I have over 1,000 units of junk with me. It’s going to be a long walk.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
So after a Legion assassination attempt and two Viper encounters, I made it to the drive-in and had to wait for it to be night to teleport to the MT. I passed almost every skill check before I could freely talk to the brains, and than talked to everyone one, fixing 8’s voice module, teaching 0 how to make a O look like a 0, encouraged one’s breathing fetish, and listen to the other bot’s ramblings. Used the three bedroom lockers to separate the junk that I want to convert, the things I want to sell eventually, and the items I have no plans for or are trophies.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@E-123  
I misread what I was doing and I just hacked it instead of trying to fix it, and it resulted in bad karma. I’ll likely load a previous save since apparently my only options are to hack (bad) or not hack (good).
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
So I discovered every location in the MT, did the School quests to upgrade the wave-gun’s power to destroy shields, ransack the medical building, and did the stealth suit quests. I’m going to explore Higgs Village next for the dog questline and the items there like the Jukebox’s personality.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I’ve cleaned out Higgs, caused a cyborg to feel guilty over feeding his dog drugs, completed All My Friends have Off Switches to gather everyone, and I’m working on Influencing People in order to fully upgrade them all, and cleaning out every location in the process for the skill book recipes.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I found almost all of the Sink upgrades, and at least one requires story progression. I plan on combing through the areas with the help of the wiki to grab everything before finishing the story of the DLC.
fredhot20

So, I’m doing an Evil Courier role-playing run on ‘‘Fallout: New Vegas’’.

Now, it’s harder then you think because I keep killing Powder Gangers and that counts as Good. Accursed D&D morality.

Still, my courier just murdered a dude so she could steal his “lucky necklace” so that has to count.

It’s also harder to try to role-play if only because of my inexperience and the fact that my character is being made on the spot so the character might be inconsistent.

I recently got to the factory where the Bright Ones are. I want to do a more comprehensive write-up about my progress to here but I’m kinda a bit tired for the moment.

Question: Did anybody ever explore Nipton? Because I found curious things I ignored on my previous runs like the prototype Mr. Gutsy and the house booby-trapped to hell and back, with even a cage of goddamn scorpions in the living room.

Also, “no resistance”, eh? I’m finding a lot of scattered bodies just laid on the floor with nearby bloodstains. Or did they die of fright and nosebleeds?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@fredhot20  
It’s less “D&D” and more “everything is good or evil” morality.

And I explore Nipton (I’m a packmule). I remember the traps being more annoying than the Mr. Gusty, and resting in the former too many times.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@fredhot20  
You just could join the Powder Gangers and wipe out Goodsprings, then betray then and notify the NCR to kill everyone in the prision.

If you have Lonesome Road, you can blew up an NCR base with a nuke.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I dreamed of a town in Fallout where there’s two powerful families who never gets along and the mayor convinces a negotiator to run the town and make peace between the families, only for you to find out (or confirm your suspicions of his motives if you pass a check) that he works with raiders and convinces mayors to have him work for them only for his pals to raid the place. You can than choose someone else to run for mayor, like a young woman who understands the problem better than anyone else in town and is the peaceful solution.
Any Pony
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Thread Starter - Finish each other's sentences

Our time has passed
I hope the next fallout is in Chicago, the last and possibly the biggest outpost of the Enclave (That we know of). I hope we can be a civilian and see another side of the enclave instead of them being the immediate big bad, instead to explore the military and civilian life and see for ourselves, a order vs freedom kind of situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide