Fallout Thread

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario  
Yep and since it’s the spinoff people liked and has been in a state of narrative limbo with like one line from Veronica acknowledging that there even is a midwest branch, fans have been worried about it being removed entirely, personally i advocate for a new tactical RPG spin off made in the same general vein as the current gen X-Com games, to retell the story and keep it confined to Illinois rather than sprawling out over a huge chunk of the country like it did,
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I know that using NY and Manhattan as a setting for a videogame has became a cliche like movies, but I wouldnt mind a Fallout game centered around that area.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide