Mario Discussion

Background Pony #0F4C
Do you think we’ll get punished again for changing the Switch’s clock when trying to win the lottery in the upcoming remake to “Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door”?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Background Pony #0F4C
Probably, because the original did that.
@ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴇᴢ ғᴀɴ
Unpopular opinion, but I actually like “SMB Lost Levels.” I disagree, it’s a “troll game,” as in hindsight it is better designed then most fan troll hard games. And had some gameplay improvements over the first SMB, as 1ups and secret coin rooms are more common. (And the hidden 1ups don’t disapear if you don’t get every coin in the previous X-3 stage, I never inderstood why SMB1 had that infair feature.) The developers even admitted they intentionally made situations where you could grind for 1ups to make up for the difficilty too.
Maybe because I played it sense I was a kid, (and kinda mastered it, as I can breeze through it with 20 lives left now) I don’t mind the challenge much, or because I grew up with old hard games.
Lost Levels seemed easier to me then Castlevania 3 or the first Megaman to me.
Background Pony #0F4C
Wapeach looks oddly adorable to be Peach’s evil, unpleasant foil.
Also I forgot that Wario used to be Mario’s rival. And that Wario knew brainwashing magic spells to take over Mario Land along with recruiting Tatanga.
Where did those days go?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide